Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Perfect society where no one suffers

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Girls wouldn't receive any education men would tho, They would be thought reading/writing basics by parents and strictly drilled in their heads that's its sin to be degenerate and they would be executed by Scaphism (pressed again two boats rubbed in milk and honey and eaten alive by bugs, worms and fish in open water)
Such execution methods would highly discourage any kind of degeneracy like cheating, whoring themselves out ect.
At age 12 and virgin obviously they would be married into honest man that does any kind of work and contributes to society.

That's my perfect society and i can't see humanity functioning without anything like this i hope putin and nato nuke eachother and some dictator from middle-east steps up demolishes kike degeneracy and develops post related society.

No polygamy to prevent rich Arabs from having 4 to 40 wives, maybe we should have a government agency tracking them 24/7 to make sure they don't cheat, with heat vision cameras, etc

Husbands who find out about their wife cheating and try to protect her from the law should also be punished

If a man cheats with another's wife, that cheating Chad should also be punished

If you find out that a non-adopted daughter that you raised wasn't biologically yours, the mother should be punished and the daughter should become the step-father's property to do with as he pleases

No polygamy to prevent rich Arabs from having 4 to 40 wives, maybe we should have a government agency tracking them 24/7 to make sure they don't cheat, with heat vision cameras, etc

Husbands who find out about their wife cheating and try to protect her from the law should also be punished

If you find out that a non-adopted daughter that you raised wasn't biologically yours, the mother should be punished and the daughter should become the step-father's property to do with as he pleases
Very good extra rules i didnt bother going very in detail but such rules would work perfectly.

Women don't question their superior authorities. That's why it's important to set up powerful religious institutions that drill into their heads the necessity of modesty and chastity.

Women don't question their superior authorities. That's why it's important to set up powerful religious institutions that drill into their heads the necessity of modesty and chastity.
Facts, women are very easy to put under control but no one is trying to do that instead they just encourage degeneracy.

Very good extra rules i didnt bother going very in detail but such rules would work perfectly.
If fathers want to keep their daughters single because the only men left are ugly, then the government should step in and stop the fathers from being selfish. That's why I prefer Marxism Rodgerism over traditional theocracy.

If fathers want to keep their daughters single because the only men left are ugly, then the government should step in and stop the fathers from being selfish. That's why I prefer Marxism Rodgerism over traditional theocracy.
It would become tradition basically where girls at age 12 would just marry, no one would question it if some did they would be obviously punished.

When a man comes of age he has the right to a wife and a jb pussy which he can renew when it expires.

When a man comes of age he has the right to a wife and a jb pussy which he can renew when it expires.
If there would be bigger female ratio to male i wouldn't see a problem or ppl who could renew their loli waifu would be those ppl that actually deserve it like hard working people.

Girls wouldn't receive any education men would tho, They would be thought reading/writing basics by parents and strictly drilled in their heads that's its sin to be degenerate and they would be executed by Scaphism (pressed again two boats rubbed in milk and honey and eaten alive by bugs, worms and fish in open water)
Such execution methods would highly discourage any kind of degeneracy like cheating, whoring themselves out ect.
At age 12 and virgin obviously they would be married into honest man that does any kind of work and contributes to society.

That's my perfect society and i can't see humanity functioning without anything like this i hope putin and nato nuke eachother and some dictator from middle-east steps up demolishes kike degeneracy and develops post related society.
This was how it was pre modernity excluding that weird ass execution shit

This was how it was pre modernity excluding that weird ass execution shit
Yeah ik past was based, but such execution methods are highly necessary would you commit some kind of crime if you knew you would die like this? doubt it:feelsjuice:

Btw nice rule would be ban rape also punished by Scaphism it would protect everyone properties and such society would make rape pointless anyway thoughts?
Download 21

islam had something like that in past maybe in some few countries this rule still stands.

:bigbrain:

and they would be executed by Scaphism (pressed again two boats rubbed in milk and honey and eaten alive by bugs, worms and fish in open water)
That style of torture is one of my favourites.. I've honestly wanted to make homages to it by making a little boat of ham, milk and honey and floating it on a lake. :feelsohh:

That style of torture is one of my favourites.. I've honestly wanted to make homages to it by making a little boat of ham, milk and honey and floating it on a lake. :feelsohh:
someone who gets it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
i would watch every second of foid suffering in that masterpiece (foid that deserves that kind of punishment)

Also respect to a man who came up with such high iq execution :bigbrain:

someone who gets it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
i would watch every second of foid suffering in that masterpiece (foid that deserves that kind of punishment)

Also respect to a man who came up with such high iq execution :bigbrain:
Classical tortures are some of the best. I've been coming up with some modern variants (in my head). :feelzez: Torture Master Fantasy maxx is legit. It's great too walking among the normfilth, them not knowing of my inner feelings. As I fantasise about their untimely and brutal demise. :feelsohh:

Classical tortures are some of the best. I've been coming up with some modern variants (in my head). :feelzez: Torture Master Fantasy maxx is legit. It's great too walking among the normfilth, them not knowing of my inner feelings. As I fantasise about their untimely and brutal demise. :feelsohh:
Very based :feelsYall:
People in past would fund great execution ideas and become famous sadly its not a thing anymore in such clown times.

Very based :feelsYall:
People in past would fund great execution ideas and become famous sadly its not a thing anymore in such clown times.
Very cool.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

I'll just do it for free. :smonk: <- (in fortnite)

:feelscomfy:

Very cool.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

I'll just do it for free. :smonk: <- (in fortnite)

:feelscomfy:
respecc :feelsYall:
I used to watch alot of vids on torture/execution devices its very interesting ngl :feelsLSD:

its impossible to make a perfect society without eugenics and patriarchy

Some subhuman is bound to be born, as long as foids are under control it will never be a problem.
And in my perfect society men would be obviously on top i referenced alot of points from medieval times.

Last edited:
meant to type " as long as foids are under control" not in control kek awkward typo
Some subhuman is bound to be born, as long as foids are under control it will never be a problem.
And in my perfect society men would be obviously on top i referenced alot of points from medieval times.

Yeah ik past was based, but such execution methods are highly necessary would you commit some kind of crime if you knew you would die like this? doubt it:feelsjuice:
Sometimes you don’t have any other option

a perfect society would be a society thats not perfect

because its just not possible
It is, did you forgot medieval times? everything was basically as i described in my post.
Degenerates were stoned to death, girls were married at young age, men were in control and foids had no say in things ect ect too much to name.

It is, did you forgot medieval times? everything was basically as i described in my post.
Degenerates were stoned to death, girls were married at young age, men were in control and foids had no say in things ect ect too much to name.
In medieval times, women would put fish parts up their vagina to fake being a virgin. Knights and barons would seduce or rape the women of poorer men all the time, even the wives of other knights. If a man has too much power, he will use it to break the rules and fuck other men's foids.

In medieval times, women would put fish parts up their vagina to fake being a virgin. Knights and barons would seduce or rape the women of poorer men all the time, even the wives of other knights. If a man has too much power, he will use it to break the rules and fuck other men's foids.
Yeah it wasn't perfect i just like few traditions they had and i think should be carried over to modern world leaving behind all the degenerate stuff obviously.
Also weren't everyone punished equally tho if some higher rank fag and whore were caught i doubt they would be able avoid stoning to death such degeneracy were frowned upon if it were to come out in public.
Also faking virgnity that's something roasties and widows would do :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: going with 12yo loli would be pretty safe bet.

This world will never be a paradise.