Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Perfect scientific explanation on how testosterone and estrogens, in men, shape your personality.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Now, as we all know, there are two main hormones that shape your personality and your appearance:

• Testosterone: the main masculime hormone. The more you have, the more you are manly. Big dick, big jawline, strong facial features, muscles, long dick, big balls and you name it. Testosterone makes you dominant and aggressive, makes you wanna WIN;
  • Estrongens: the main feminine hormone. It can be present even in males and it makes a man feminine, not in the sense that he lacks masculinity (if testosterone is present), but adds features that are not "dominant-friendly", like chubby face, fat, man-boobs and small dick. Estrogens makes you jolly, collaborative and submissive. It also makes you less interested to victory and, thus, shapes you to be a person which will be always in denial of his condition.
Now, there are a lot of combinations of those two hormones, and also other factors comes in play, but we can split four main categories of men:

• HIGH T, LOW E men: so, a men that is full of testosterone and low on estrogen is, without any doubt, Chad. Assertive, dominant, good looking (because of masculinity), sexually desiderable. Chad can have whatever he wants and that's the reason you can go on tinder and ask a slut to be your toilet and she will say yes. Women like that shit, because they are prone to be submissive, but only with men that are built to be dominant, that's the reason if you use a chubby face and act as Chad they will laugh at you and leave;
  • HIGH T, HIGH E men: masculine men which are also exibit traits of high estrogen men. think of a sumo wrestler or hammer throwers. They are a strange mix, usually the kind of "masculine man" that is less dominant and aggressive (by the way, i've got a cousin that is the textbook example of this. maybe a bit more prone to the T side than the E, but still).
  • LOW T, HIGH E men: men which lacks testosterone, and thus they are not masculine, but they have high estrogens and they exibit full feminine characeristics: just picture your average IT cuck, a fat, stubby man with an ugly beard to cover double chin, balding, black glasses.
  • LOW T, LOW E MEN; men which lacks testosterone as the latter category but also lacks estrogen. They are not meant to be submissive, but they also lack the T to be Chad. This is where i'd place incels and, as high your T is, you are more of a wanna-be aggressive and dominant incel.
Now, what do we have in the average T&E? Simple: normies, or NPC. Neutrals. They do not touch any extreme, just exists and care about nothing.

Let's add a nice bar that places those characters. To the far right you have LOW T HIGH e, to the far right you have HIGH T low E. T is a positive value, E is a negative value. The sum of those puts you in your position.

<------:soy:----------------------------------------:incel:--------------------------------------------------------------------:kys:----------------------------------------------------------------------------:feelsYall:---------------------------------------:chad:--------->

I put myself into the low E / Low to average T. Just a bit more of T and i could be an NPC.

I know it's pathetic replying to myself but I KNEW CUCKS WOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Smegma even avoided to put the title of my thread in the sshot or it would have been too much clear.

Last edited:
bump

I'm sorry you didn't get any replies

Very interesting tbh , Good post