Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Perfect Height Poll on website that lets you see what percentile you fall into.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Alot of people on twitter are now using some retarded website called tallerheels.com in order to flex how tall they are. It turns out that its just some website to promote some shitty shoe insert product so I first thought that the data was skewed in order for people to feel shorter so they buy the product, but it isnt. There are a ton of these website but this one is trending and I had to do it to myself to put my height in and just ruin the day for me. There is also a community poll that is pure suifuel and I voted 5'8'' just to see the results (There literally is not option to even vote for perfect height below 5'8'') JFL.

Last edited:
I am in average.

Perfect Height:

6'5

I am 5'6 so oof at my height not even being on there
like they KNOW no man at 5'6 is gonna be any percentile of being seen attractive

Perfection is rare, yet we all want it. Cruel world it is. Being tall has it's health disadvantages, but who cares. L o n g b o n e s.

Tfw you are 5'4 and are 4' away from the minimum height.