Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Perfect Dark PC Port

Those decomplications are pretty impressive. I hope it will spread to the other consoles, there are so many ps2 shooters that are shitty on the controllers. At least with Gamecube emu you can use mouse due to some tricks.

Those decomplications are pretty impressive. I hope it will spread to the other consoles, there are so many ps2 shooters that are shitty on the controllers. At least with Gamecube emu you can use mouse due to some tricks.
Yeah, we definitely need more shit like this, especially for older console shooters. Wouldn't mind Black and Urban Chaos getting PC ports

Speaking of console ports - still don't understand why they never ported red dead 1 to pc.

Speaking of console ports - still don't understand why they never ported red dead 1 to pc.
Yeah true, very weird choice from Rockstar tbh. They've released it on Switch after like 13 years but not on PC for some reason JFL

It will come to pc most likely this year. Cockstar is extremely lazy. I can beat it right now at 1080/60fps no problem on Canary but i would rather wait to play with my m+kb and at 144fps.

Really cool, but playing with a mouse feels like cheating.

Really cool, but playing with a mouse feels like cheating.
I guess that's a good point, the game was meant to be played with the N64 controller after all, so the entire game must have been designed around that.