Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Percent of girls' male friends grows along with their developing breasts

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
"Silly inkwell, it just so happened that the number of my guy friends got bigger and bigger just as my tits were getting bigger and bigger, it doesn't mean anything, they are still great friends and just friends:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

:feelskek::feelskek:

Proportion of other-sex friends in boys' and girls' best and secondary friend networks by grade level.

Found this while preparing a response to this thread, but this works even better as its own post. Tbh, how easily foids can make "friends" and how easily they can find social acceptance is a bit of an underrated blackpill here. @lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @DarkStar

Growth in the proportion of other-sex friends was significantly more pronounced for girls and was related to different predictors for girls and boys. Moreover, over time, girls had other-sex friends that were increasingly older than themselves, and most of these friendships took place outside of the school, which was not the case for boys.
Unsurprising:feelsjuice:.

I didn't associate out with females much in early elementary school because I thought liking girls was lame. In later elementary, middle school, and highschool, I began wanting to be around them more. I think if other boys are like this, this may also be a contributing factor. It still supports the boys having sexual attraction as motivation in befriending females.

I need some titties man. It's unfair world. Most toilets have small ones.

"grade level of target child" sounds very epstein-esque

I need some titties man. It's unfair world. Most toilets have small ones.
Gyno sounds like suicide fuel. Do you really want your guy friends calling you "tits?"

Why dont you link/post the legend of the graph ? Without additional information there isnt much i can read from this graph

Remember that South Park episode in which Bebe developed breasts?

Why dont you link/post the legend of the graph ? Without additional information there isnt much i can read from this graph
There wasn't much more to it than the description under it, and that I used as the text in the link.

Here's how it looks like on the site itself:

Remember that South Park episode in which Bebe developed breasts?
Yup, very much one of the better episodes now that I think about it:feelshaha:.

"Silly inkwell, it just so happened that the number of my guy friends got bigger and bigger just as my tits were getting bigger and bigger, it doesn't mean anything, they are still great friends and just friends:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

:feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1200933

Proportion of other-sex friends in boys' and girls' best and secondary friend networks by grade level.

Found this while preparing a response to this thread, but this works even better as its own post. Tbh, how easily foids can make "friends" and how easily they can find social acceptance is a bit of an underrated blackpill here. @lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @DarkStar
Brutal. Not very surprising tho

Funny, the only time I had female friends was in kindergarten and at the beginning of elementary school. As soon as I started middle school, girls didn't want anything to do with me

What is 0.1, 0.2 and all that supposed to mean ?
Proportion of the entire friend network that is opposite gender. Basically percentages, but moved a few decimal places to the left. 0.1 is 10%, 0.2 20%, and so on I believe.

This is why if I ever got a gf she couldn’t have any male friends. Women and men CANNOT be just friends. That’s why any time I hear a woman in a relationship mentioning hanging out with guy friends, I think she is a slut

Thread sticked for informative purposes

Their personality coincidentally became better as their cup size grew

Silly inkwell, it just so happened that the number of my guy friends got bigger and bigger just as my tits were getting bigger and bigger, it doesn't mean anything, they are still great friends and just friends:foidSoy::foidSoy:
Organic mindless animals. Both men and women should be redesigned

This also partially explains why foids insist on "putting yourself out there". They get a lot of attention but surely not because of their amazing personality.

Everybody loves bewbs. Girls wanna have em, boys wanna touch em.

Users who are viewing this thread

• I used to wake up
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back