Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pepsi pill

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
In the 2004 blind taste study slightly over 50% preferred Pepsi. However, when they knew which drink they were drinking, 75% preferred Coke.

Both tests used brain scans to determine what the participants actually preferred. The emotional part of the brain became much more active with Coke when thet knew it was Coke. So they may associate it with Christmas or childhood and the memories it brought caused them to prefer Coke.

That was 2004, I'm sure there's been slight modifications to their sacred recipes over the years. The taste will also ever so slightly vary depending on the country/factory it was produced or if its from syrup + water in an eg pub, can, glass bottle, or plastic.

This is applicable in many other cases and a brutal jewpill

I only prefer coke if it's from McDonald's tbh, most other times is pepsi

I only prefer coke
1723190774813.webp

I don't drink pop on general but if it's with alcohol I don't care if it's coke or pepsi it tastes similar enough

Ive been sticking with pepsi because there isnt much of a difference and pepsi deos not have the blood on there hands. What I mean is there was slave labor in centrall america for the cocoa plants for coke. The slaves wanted to orginize a union so come in response decided to hore some mercanary to mass murder the workers.