Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People wont stop complaining about my face

owly

owly

Banned
-
Several fucking times a day.

2 guys from my class tell me my face looks tired

A shelf stocker at a store told me to wake up and stop looking serious while he danced to
The stores nig music

A cuntstomer at work complained to the manager that i dont smile and look so serious.

Another guy just saw me and asks me whats wrong.

A coworker foid mimiced my face mocking me.

They keep asking me whats wrong and i keep saying this is my fucking face i was fucking born this fucking way.

Im so annoyed fuuuuuuck

Just smile more bro

Several fucking times a day.

2 guys from my class tell me my face looks tired

A shelf stocker at a store told me to wake up and stop looking serious while he danced to
The stores nig music

A cuntstomer at work complained to the manager that i dont smile and look so serious.

Another guy just saw me and asks me whats wrong.

A coworker foid mimiced my face mocking me.

They keep asking me whats wrong and i keep saying this is my fucking face i was fucking born this fucking way.

Im so annoyed fuuuuuuck
They only have to question you because they don't have an understanding and never will

Just smile, take a shower, do you hair and be more presentable.

kek

i dont smile and look so serious.

You have the resting face bitch. I have it as well.
At least you don't have the cuck face.

You have the resting face bitch. I have it as well.
At least you don't have the cuck face.
I have the emotionless sperg stare tbh.

“Just stay positive brah” :soy:

tell them to fuck off and no one is their bussines

tell them to fuck off and no one is their bussines

This.

If a foid tells you something similar just say: "Well I can't put a fake mask of make-up like you to had my ugliness."

its not necessarily a bad thing, unless you have a lazy eye area

He looks like a Mount and Blade character that someone specifically tried to make as ugly as possible. At least he has a big beer to drink.

Oh it is a boot of Ale. Awesome! I want one tbh. :feelsokman:

I remember going to the cafeteria once, and the cafeteria lady paused momentarily before placing the food on the plate to ask "what's wrong?"

Just put the food on the plate

This.

If a foid tells you something similar just say: "Well I can't put a fake mask of make-up like you to had my ugliness."
Better yet just tell them to take all their make-up off. She won't because she knows that she is uglier than you are without frauded superiority in looks.

I used to have at least 3-4 people per week ask what happened to my teeth. Just ignore them or say "well what can I do about it?"

Same I fucking hate it when people ask "whats wrong with you" not my fault you dumb fuck I was born with this disgusting face

that means you're not intimidating.
imagine a normie mocking a 6 f. roided ogrecel.

They are deluded enough to think that since they said that it should solve all your life problems for as long as you live.

That's why you're incel!!!! :feelstastyman: