Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People with Down Syndrome get treated better than male autist Inkwells.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
People with Down Syndrome have it easier. You can often tell when someone has it and people pity them. They take it easy on them. I used to work at a carity center where they specifically hired mentally handicapped people as their janitors (they were paid, not unpaid volunteers). I have no idea why and I never questioned it. I don't know how much work they actually even did. People look at an ugly guy with aspergers and just see them as another neurotypical person. So instead of them thinking "He can't help it. He was born different and should be given leeway.", they think "Why are you acting strange? Why can't you do something so simple? What's wrong with you?". Your comment wasn't one of positivity, but one of ignorance.

Fucking arsehole. i hate NT's.

Autism = rope

They get a better treatment superficially because treating them poorly negatively affects a persons image and some other factors, but deep down they hate them just as much (or even more) as regular ugly people.