Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People with Asperger's=superhumans cucked by life

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
People with Asperger's syndrome can have high intelligence, and some may even be considered geniuses:

• IQ
    People with Asperger's typically have at least a normal IQ, and some may have a very high IQ or even be in the genius range.

• Verbal IQ
    People with Asperger's may have a high verbal IQ, but a relatively low performance IQ.

• Vocabulary
    People with Asperger's may have an advanced vocabulary and excel at spelling complex words.

• Math
    People with Asperger's may be able to quickly solve difficult math problems, but sometimes they can't explain how they got the answer.

• Interests
    People with Asperger's may be highly dedicated to their interests.

However, people with Asperger's may still have difficulty navigating social complexities, even if they have a very high IQ. They may need to compensate in social situations, which can be exhausting and taxing.

A post many autists like myself can probably relate to, this is why I call for NT holocausts

A post many autists like myself can probably relate to, this is why I call for NT holocausts
Every "original" idea is just an apsie being ripped off.

Last edited:
Too bad I don't have aspergers

Just low IQ