Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People will always treat us like shit and never accept the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1430
  • Start date
Deleted member 1430

Deleted member 1430

Runescape is the best cope
-
This may not apply to you all but it will apply to those who still have a hope that this world will become more blackpilled. Anyways, the subtle blackpilling normies get are immediately flushed away once they see a woman because they have been brainwashed and even us ever since we were young because we were always told the good guys win and that the nicer you are to people the better they will get along with you. Now i realised this was all bullshit even when i was young i questioned my teachers about why do the good guys win? and what would happen if bad guys always won? and in todays reality the so called good guys barely even gain a win; they just watch tyrone fuck their wives to get a quick release of dopamine levels.

Furthermore, once you tell a normie about a blackpill and they agree with you they instantly change that view whenever they see a foid since whenever a foid enters a group or even a friendship everything is towards her and only her, infact your normie friend may even bully you or take the piss out of you to try and gain a higher status than you in the group/friendship. This happens a lot of the time because foids ruin male friendships since our bluepilled instict tells us that we should befriend her in order to have a relationship with her which never works since LOOKS is the only way a foid decides whether or not she wants to fuck you. Moreover, our bullying tends to be from males since they want to impress the foid they are deeply in love with ruining your friendship with them or even ruining you for a cucked reason. Think about it, would a chad bully the fuck out of you for a foids attention? Of course not, since chad already knows the foid wants his attention and she will most likely do dumb shit to get his attention e.g. telling her orbiters to bully the incel in the class so chad can notice her.

In conclusion, the bluepilled aspect that we have been brought up with will never leave the mind of normies and cucks since they believe that life is about playing nicely in order to achieve the nicer rewards. This is the shittest advice you will ever get from a normalfag and trying to change someones mind on how they believed the world worked would just cause them to become insane since it is the same as someone saying that your family isn't your real family, they will undoubtedly tell you to fuck off since it destroys the world they created in their mind and they would rather be happy to live with a lie then know the truth and go through life.

In conclusion, the bluepilled aspect that we have been brought up with will never leave the mind of normies and cucks since they believe that life is about playing nicely in order to achieve the nicer rewards. This is the shittest advice you will ever get from a normalfag
I've tried to blackpill family members and I quickly realized that that is NOT a good idea.

A lot (most?) of us have been bluepilled before we were blackpilled, so it's definitely possible to blackpill people.

Wait a 2017 greycel? What have you been doing all this time, fucking women?
Nah lmao, i generally forgot that i had an account and i just viewed the blackpills you guys posted

Nah lmao, i generally forgot that i had an account and i just viewed the blackpills you guys posted
Oh ok lmao. It's kind of cool to see such an oldfag have a low post count. It's like finding an albino aligator or something :feelskek: makes you look like a chad ngl

A lot (most?) of us have been bluepilled before we were blackpilled, so it's definitely possible to blackpill people.
But we learnt it the hard way and it will be much harder now since the media makes us look like we are bullshit, its a way to censor us and to show that we are a "cult" and should stay away and once this gets implanted in their heads it aint leaving.

If you didnt end up here, you would do the same, imo.

Yeah, but it mostly comes after years of personal experience. It’s much more difficult when just trying to explain it, even when bringing a lot of evidence. The mind is heavily biased towards remaining bluepilled

Yeah, most people here are just garbage at talking to others and probably sperg out when trying to blackpill people irl.
Yeah, but it mostly comes after years of personal experience. It’s much more difficult when just trying to explain it, even when bringing a lot of evidence. The mind is heavily biased towards remaining bluepilled
When you have good evidence, they’ll probably get redpilled at the very least and know that face and height matter.

Sometimes I’ll pretend like I found some random study at that time proving the blackpill and showing it to some bluepilled incels, it’s really a hit or miss though ngl.