Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who where glasses/contacts have terrible eye areas?

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
I'm seeing way too many examples of this. Does this hold any truth?

I wore glasses and now contacts but have an ok eye area. I think eyesight isnt too related to orbital protection.

Zyros said:
I wore glasses and now contacts but have an ok eye area. I think eyesight isnt too related to orbital protection.

What is your vision?

GeneticFilth said:
I'm seeing way too many examples of this. Does this hold any truth?

cope, both my brother wear glasses one is a normie and the other a chad.

jagged0 said:
cope, both my brother wear glasses one is a normie and the other a chad.

Just because you have a terrible eye area doesn't mean you are ugly. You can make up for it with other things. Connor Murphy has a terrible eye area and is still attractive.

Eye area is my biggest downfall and yes, I wear glasses

GeneticFilth said:
Just because you have a terrible eye area doesn't mean you are ugly. You can make up for it with other things. Connor Murphy has a terrible eye area and is still attractive.

>terrible eye area

maxresdefault.jpg

nice cope, one of his eyes is bigger than another but his eyes still look handsome

that's how terrible eye area looks like

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

Akarin said:
GeneticFilth said:
>terrible eye area
maxresdefault.jpg

nice cope, one of his eyes is bigger than another but his eyes still look handsome
Stop the chad worshipping and insulting blackops2cel.

Bri8564 said:
.Stop the chad worshipping and insulting blackops2cel.

But blackops2cel is chad

Akarin said:
>terrible eye area

maxresdefault.jpg

If one eye is bigger than the other then his eyes do not look handsome. His eye area is terrible, but it's not as bad as blackops2cels eye area.

GeneticFilth said:
If one eye is bigger than the other then his eyes do not look handsome. His eye area is terrible, but it's not as bad as blackops2cels eye area.

his eyes LOOK HANDSOME

attractiveness is not a matter of god's hand surgical precision and exact number of milimeters of your skin and bone which some of you actually belive

https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/jordan-barrett_dsquared2-fw-2015-eyewear-campaign.jpg

I wear glasses but my vision isn't 20/40 yet. So legally I don't need them but I can't read Shit that's further than right in front of my face without them.

Machiavelli said:
https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/jordan-barrett_dsquared2-fw-2015-eyewear-campaign.jpg

Those look like models wearing fake glasses to sell glasses to ugly genetic trash. Do they actually have bad eyesight?

mental_out said:
Why would they correlate? Eye area has shit all to do with glasses. Eye problems are caused by issues with the lens of the eye itself not the area around it.

Glasses can sometimes change the appearance of the eye. I've heard that glasses for myopia make your eyes look tinier. When I said glasses/contacts I was just talking about people with bad eyesight. Idk dude, doesn't myopia mean your eye is too long. Wouldn't that affect the appearance of the eye somewhat?

mental_out said:
It means the lens on your eye is too long but it's not going to be noticeable from looking at them, we're talking about a tiny difference that causes the light to not refract properly.

Glasses lenses can make your eyes look bigger or smaller when people look at them while you're wearing them, but that won't affect your physical eyes.

Imagine if your vision is beyond terrible though. Like negative 4plus. Would that still not be noticeable? I already knew the other part. That's why I said when people who where glasses/contacts that I was just referring to to people with bad eyesight.