Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who walk with incels attract to themselves some of the hatred directed against them.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
In a previous post, I had mentioned that only incels are able to be genuine friends of other incels. Any non-incel tends to feel nothing other than pure hatred against incels and the desire to see them dead.

But suppose a generous, non-incel soul decides to allow an incel to join his circle of friends, and even some foid wants to date him. Well, the hate that incel attracts to him is also drawn to everyone around him.

Your friend, and even any eventual girlfriend, will feel in his skin the weight of accompanying a subhuman, will be removed from social circles, and over time will realize the enormous trouble that is accompanying an incel, will make lame excuses and if will depart, returning to the team of those who wish the death of incels.

i haven't felt things this intensely, for me it's just that people are obsessed with building a wide and healthy network of people connected to other people
talking and interacting with an "unhealthy node" that isn't connected to lots of other people is annoying and irritating to them, and eventually makes them break off contact

I have 3 online friends. Only one of which i talk to on a regular basis. 2 of them are failed normies in terms of status and life, but all 3 are normie tier looks.

20191208 121549

Maybe thats why no one wants to be my friend