Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who vote for Biden/Democrats are full NPC

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
This is the most NPC thing ever

Lets Dance Dancing GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

both sides

He already heightmogged me in 2016, over
yes its bitter. I would never vote a chad because he is only there because he is good looking and not for his good skills...

He already heightmogged me in 2016, over
his daughter bitches are stacys too and they not ashamed to show nipples on their pictures because they dont wear BH

A lot of them just view them as their "Team" & could care less about the politics.

A lot of them just view them as their "Team" & could care less about the politics.
Yeah a lot of people in burgerland come across like they view political sides as some sportsball team jfl

Dems fucked up only extremists will pick the obvious diversity hire

I feel low t listening to dems

“as democrats we don’t listen to bullies like Donald trump. We are a family, brothers and sisters, we love our gays and we love our lesbians and whatever you want to identify as! Fuck police! Ban guns! Allow abortions! And if climate change isn’t keeping you up at night you’re a terrorist!”

Republicans: “There are only 2 genders. Treat everyone with respect. Everyone should have freedom and shouldn’t listen to the government.”

Yeah a lot of people in burgerland come across like they view political sides as some sportsball team jfl
Just a big show. The election campaigns are worthy of Hollywood

Just a big show. The election campaigns are worthy of Hollywood
Yeah american politics is always entertaining to hear about, there's a reason so many people outside burgerland follow it and it's not because they actually care about the political situation in america

Yeah american politics is always entertaining to hear about, there's a reason so many people outside burgerland follow it and it's not because they actually care about the political situation in america
All US parties seem the same to me. without a goal, big talk, lots of insults, no program

Biden especially. The Biden clownery should that 40% of Americans were willing ot vote for an almost-dead grandad with progressing dementia and motor issues.

only way it's getting any more american normieslop than this is for trump to drive in on a truck like big show did that one time
in other countries his behavoiur would cause a revolution but Americans are happy when he come to the show in his big truck SUV

Biden especially. The Biden clownery should that 40% of Americans were willing ot vote for an almost-dead grandad with progressing dementia and motor issues.
america need a new system. its a joke for the whole world

The USA is a relatively new country. and since different peoples live there and it is difficult for them to agree, it will be difficult for any change or revolution to occur.

It's unbelievable that Americans still don't have a proper healthcare system, which I only know from third countries. If you wounded or have health problems you can go without any costs to a doctor in germany and other european countries without any problems. One phonecall and I can go there today

this nigga won genetic lottery and literally every other lottery too by being son of former president, imagine being this lucky.
and the hard thing is that we all know that he will have success just because he is good looking. maybe the new president in the united idiots of america. it is not his hard work that is valued.