Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who turn out to be larpers and infiltrators have consistently disliked hammyposting.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
https://incels.is/threads/ban-hammy-harassment.106482/
https://incels.is/threads/i-putted-hammycucks-on-ignore.116318/

Either this is an amazing coincidence or our magnificent St. Hammy has magical powers that serve as a litmus test to differentiate between larpers and truecels.

All hail the Supreme Guitarcel Hamlossus!

A_wild_hamlossus_appears.gif
giphy.gif

OP's
who turn out to be larpers and infiltrato
gtfo

I have zero idea what you meant in that post.

Ded srs
giphy.gif
It mean's I don't trust you. I doubt your intentions.
You have poor taste, you are attempting to define terminology with poser credibility.
So there's that...

@Weed was right all along

ded srs

It mean's I don't trust you. I doubt your intentions.
You have poor taste, you are attempting to define terminology with poser credibility.
So there's that...

The fuck's a poser credibility, what the fuck are you even talking about? lol

just put and string along random fucking words theory

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
Reminder that Weed has had sex and is GL
Hmm
And apart from NEET, no one has said anything about it: GameDev wasn't a LARPer; he just fucked up and was low IQ.

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
Reminder that Weed has had sex and is GL
Hmm
And apart from NEET, no one has said anything about it: GameDev wasn't a LARPer; he just fucked up and was low IQ.
only truecels have sex bro

I think what he means is you are a greycel boyo. And even though you could have lurked and understand the culture we have etc he doubts you for whatever reason.

the nigga that started this meme is one of the biggest larpers here LOL kys OP

Wasn’t he a cucktears infiltrator? Jfl
No he wanted to 'troll them' or something, but he never had malicious things about the site. I have no idea what he was thinking with his ban appeal, but mods already wanted to get rid of him. He still makes based blackpilled posts elsewhere and not for attention.

High iq, only a low iq iniltrator would be annoyed by hammy postings ded srs.
Download 3
Happylossus

low tolerance to autism = normie larp

Hammy is haram to them.

So...
Hammy hate = ban?

I honestly don’t know why he hasn’t been banned yet
i don't know if it's that bad, but even if it is he's grandfathered in from being with the initial crew, so forget about anything happening to him.

i don't know if it's that bad, but even if it is he's grandfathered in from being with the initial crew, so forget about anything happening to him.
I would’ve agreed with you a few months ago but seemingly untouchable members have been hit with the hammer before. Most of Nov17cels have already been banned

So, any LARPer who wants to reduce suspicion should start hammyposting.

Lifefuel for weed tbhtbhtbhngl

i think im done

i hate fat ppl but i dont mind the hammy posting that much because its pretty funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back