Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL people who think men being fat isn't based on genes

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
The simply fact is, genes determine everything in life. Your fate is decided at birth.
"SO TRUE!! THIS IS THE RED PILL!"

This also includes your metabolism. Not everyone can eat the same and be thin, because the amou-

"WHAT? THAT'S NOT TRUE, BEING THIN IS ALL ABOUT HARD WORK AND DEDICATION! THAT'S WHY I'M THIN, BECAUSE I AM MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN FATCELS! I AM REDPILLED!

Actually.. your weight is controlled by external factors.

Actually.. your weight is controlled by external factors.
Chads eat wings with the boys every night, go to expensive italian restaurants on dates, and chug beer every weekend. They don't get fat.
Counting calories is an fatcel trait, and it hardly works anyway because your body is naturally fat. Some people simply have no choice.

Chads eat wings with the boys every night, go to expensive italian restaurants on dates, and chug beer every weekend. They don't get fat.
Counting calories is an fatcel trait, and it hardly works anyway because your body is naturally fat. Some people simply have no choice.
If you cut your calories even by 200 you will lose weight no matter what.

Your body isnt natural fat. It only because so because of food habits.

You dont need to count calories. Just make better food choices.

If you cut your calories even by 200 you will lose weight no matter what.
not necessarily true, some bodies will just cut "spending" by lowering brain activity and making you more lethargic.
Genetics, early life habits and environment are at least 50% responsible for creating fatties.

not true, some bodies will just cut "spending" by lowering brain activity and making you more lethargic.
Genetics, early life habits and environment are at least 50% responsible for creating fatties.
Only if you do strenuous activity which forces your body to use up food to recover.

If you are 300lbs you have more than enough fuel for your brain to use.

point me to the time when a fat person starved to death and I might believe you

Only if you do strenuous activity which forces your body to use up food to recover.

If you are 300lbs you have more than enough fuel for your brain to use.
Incorrect. Some people's bodies hold onto their fat far more ferociously than others. It used to be a much more evolutionarily beneficial trait back in the hunter-gatherer days where obesity didn't really exist and there were long seasons of next to no food. Now fatcels suffer for it

Incorrect. Some people's bodies hold onto their fat far more ferociously than others. It used to be a much more evolutionarily beneficial trait back in the hunter-gatherer days where obesity didn't really exist and there were long seasons of next to no food. Now fatcels suffer for it
Of course some people are bound to lose fat faster or slower.

But you still lose weight either way.

It is something you can take care of unlike facial bones.

Why do you think people say fatcel = volcel?

it'd say it's a mixture of habits and genetics
I was overweight most of my childhood and adolescence, but one day I dietmaxed and now I'm skinny skinnyfat ( :lul: ). I maintained the weight with no effort for 3 years and even lost some recently. I think just cutting down the calories while continuing your horrible diet is a shitty method, just not eating junk food would be enough (and better) for most people: processed grains -> whole grains, limit added sugar, limit added fat etc. etc.
for sure there are people for whom losing weight is genuinely very hard, but your average fatty would lose a ton just by eating some fiber and not drinking soda

Why do you think people say fatcel = volcel?
meme tbh
Of course some people are bound to lose fat faster or slower.
But you still lose weight either way.
It is something you can take care of unlike facial bones.
I'm arguing that for some people, cutting 200 cal from their daily needs will indeed slowly burn away their fat, but for some it'll cause their body to go into energy conservation mode in order to lower the daily need down to what they consume.
Honestly telling compulsive eaters with predisposition to building fat who were overeating since childhood to "lose some weight bro" is the same as telling a spergcel to "just go socialize bro" tbhtbh

Some people are lazy, drink calories and ingest industrially made, energy dense foods. Show me a fatcel who exclusively eats vegan and drink water for a year.

Fatcel is volcel.

Most fat people are fat because they haven't tried and are addicted to food or whatever. It's not their metabolism, although it might be worse than average, but the point is, is that they could lose the detrimental weight through hard (or even easy) work.
Unfortunately those people give a bad name to those who cannot lose weight due to thyroid issues or similar.

meme tbh

I'm arguing that for some people, cutting 200 cal from their daily needs will indeed slowly burn away their fat, but for some it'll cause their body to go into energy conservation mode in order to lower the daily need down to what they consume.
Honestly telling compulsive eaters with predisposition to building fat who were overeating since childhood to "lose some weight bro" is the same as telling a spergcel to "just go socialize bro" tbhtbh
In no way shape or form that is a meme. You can have control over weight loss unlike facial structure.
It isnt a meme because you are hiding your bones.

Eating habits can be controlled. All of this can be controlled.

Facial bone structure cannot be controlled.

But its fine, I have seen numerous fatcels that have lost weight and look better. Some cannot lose weight and its understandable.

But if you do not have any problems that prevent you losing weight... you are a volcel that just browses this forum to feel “trendy“ because being incel is seen as something “trendy“ nowadays.

just get your ass off and workout you volcels

Some people are lazy, drink calories and ingest industrially made, energy dense foods. Show me a fatcel who exclusively eats vegan and drink water for a year.

Fatcel is volcel.
Most fat people are fat because they haven't tried and are addicted to food or whatever. It's not their metabolism, although it might be worse than average, but the point is, is that they could lose the detrimental weight through hard (or even easy) work.
Unfortunately those people give a bad name to those who cannot lose weight due to thyroid issues or similar.
Exactly, “muh thyroid problem” yes people have problems. But it seems like everyone has the same problem or are just coping to compensate for their bad habits.

Exactly, “muh thyroid problem” yes people have problems. But it seems like everyone has the same problem or are just coping to compensate for their bad habits.
It's similar to those people who say, "just try approaching br00. It worked for me"(Chad).
For some, those things do not work and they cannot lose weight because of factors out of their control, similarly how we cannot lose our virginities because of factors out of our control.

It gets a lot harder to keep your weight with age.

When I look at young people who are already fat, especially children, I think "holy fuck, imagine how fat they'll be 40 years from now".

Eating habits can be controlled. All of this can be controlled.
Just as behaviour can be controlled. Yet we don't call mentalcels volcels.
Also don't get me wrong, I 100% agree that it's completely possible for every single person to become what is considered to be normal weight, or even auschwitz mode weight. It's just that for some people, all it takes to achieve it is a more or less enjoyable regular workout, and for some an enormous amount of mental strain and self control would be required. For some fatcels, cutting sugar from their diet would be as hard as approaching random females would be for a mentalcel.
It's easy to judge fatcels when you're an effortless skinnyfat fag or someone who enjoys physical activity. I personally eat tons of junk food like a pig yet I hardly deviate from pretty much perfectly balanced healthy weight BMI.

Last edited:
The simply fact is, genes determine everything in life. Your fate is decided at birth.
lol, if chad only eat mcdonalds and stay 12 hours playing games allday, he will also be an incel

not necessarily true, some bodies will just cut "spending" by lowering brain activity and making you more lethargic.

Im a chad then.

It gets a lot harder to keep your weight with age.

When I look at young people who are already fat, especially children, I think "holy fuck, imagine how fat they'll be 40 years from now".

Just as behaviour can be controlled. Yet we don't call mentalcels volcels.
Also don't get me wrong, I 100% agree that it's completely possible for every single person to become what is considered to be normal weight, or even auschwitz mode weight. It's just that for some people, all it takes to achieve it is a more or less enjoyable regular workout, and for some an enormous amount of mental strain and self control would be required. For some fatcels, cutting sugar from their diet would be as hard as approaching random females would be for a mentalcel.
It's easy to judge fatcels when you're an effortless skinnyfat fag or someone who enjoys physical activity. I personally eat tons of junk food like a pig yet I hardly deviate from pretty much perfectly balanced healthy weight BMI.
Last time I checked you cannot undo someones Autism. But you can certainly make someone lose fat.

@Insomniac lmfao, you think you can "lose" your autism? I know you cant, but I am asking someone who does have it. Just answer if having autism or any mental disease is comparable to being fat(which you can lose).

Skinnyfat fag? Is this aimed at me? Because I was actually a fellow fatcel who managed to get in decent shape while re bulking because I have started serious weight and strength training a while back. Right now I am not the fittest but I sure do know my way around the macros of food, sodium intake, glycogen levels needed to replenish muscles. Just through trial and error.

You are the only one who seems to agree with your statement.

It's similar to those people who say, "just try approaching br00. It worked for me"(Chad).
For some, those things do not work and they cannot lose weight because of factors out of their control, similarly how we cannot lose our virginities because of factors out of our control.
For some. Yes.

But seems to be for everyone.

Conveniently every chadlite and chad is a mentalcel. Every single one of them seems to be a mentalcel when people discover they are decent looking. (not doubting there are mentalcel chadlites)

For some. Yes.

But seems to be for everyone.

Conveniently every chadlite and chad is a mentalcel. Every single one of them seems to be a mentalcel when people discover they are decent looking. (not doubting there are mentalcel chadlites)
I agree. The majority ruin it for the few sometimes.

Last time I checked you cannot undo someones Autism.
yeah but even with autism, you can control how you act can't you. Just act like the PUAs in youtube videos bro!
No but really, fatceldom can be a byproduct of mentalceldom, so you're digging your grave here.
Because I was actually a fellow fatcel who managed to get in decent shape while re bulking because I have started serious weight and strength training a while back.
Oh so you're one of the "I could do it, so you can do it too bruh, you have no excuse bra". That's even worse tbh
Also do you happen to enjoy physical activity? Were you addicted to some foods to the point that you wanted to kill yourself after a few days of not eating them?
You are the only one who seems to agree with your statement.
cool selective vision fam, not that anyone else not voicing agreement would mean anything when it comes to whether or not a certain statement is true.

You just require more discipline then, retard. You have a choice to be fat, you just don’t want to put in the effort.

IT'S 100% GENETICS

Some friend of me could drank 6-8 bottles beer a day along with a ton of junk Food but he never gained any weight

yeah but even with autism, you can control how you act can't you. Just act like the PUAs in youtube videos bro!
No but really, fatceldom can be a byproduct of mentalceldom, so you're digging your grave here.

Oh so you're one of the "I could do it, so you can do it too bruh, you have no excuse bra". That's even worse tbh
Also do you happen to enjoy physical activity? Were you addicted to some foods to the point that you wanted to kill yourself after a few days of not eating them?

cool selective vision fam
Why do I even bother replying? You are the only person that agrees with this and it seems like you are some sort of "lone wolf".

Are you trying to guilt trip me through the fact that some people want to kill themselves if they dont eat x food? I am very fucking aware of this shit and its serious. Nobody can deny that.

If you went through this I understand. But you are the select few which (seem?) to suffer from such things. And you are not part of the bigger picture which is people being outright lazy.

Is this about YOU? Or about the people that REPRESENT fatcels which in most scenarios are plain lazy.

Just like the mentalcel chads and chadlites. They exist. But most people that said they were mentalcels actually were not. Same with fatcels, after they lost weight their lives improved drastically.

So are we talking about YOU? Yourself? Because if thats the case then yes, being a fatcel is a huge issue which is not easy fixable.

I could have easily said fatcel = volcel and left it at that. But instead you can clearly see that I understand there are legit issues.

Why do I even bother replying? You are the only person that agrees with this and it seems like you are some sort of "lone wolf".
JFL @ this, even if there weren't any people that agree with me here, what does it matter when it comes to whether my statements are true or not?
Are you trying to guilt trip me through the fact that some people want to kill themselves if they dont eat x food? I am very fucking aware of this shit and its serious. Nobody can deny that.
Well that's just a part of my argument that you have addressed here, but if you accept it, what are we arguing about?
If you went through this I understand. But you are the select few which (seem?) to suffer from such things. And you are not part of the bigger picture which is people being outright lazy.

Is this about YOU? Or about the people that REPRESENT fatcels which in most scenarios are plain lazy.

Just like the mentalcel chads and chadlites. They exist. But most people that said they were mentalcels actually were not. Same with fatcels, after they lost weight their lives improved drastically.

So are we talking about YOU? Yourself? Because if thats the case then yes, being a fatcel is a huge issue which is not easy fixable.

I could have easily said fatcel = volcel and left it at that. But instead you can clearly see that I understand there are legit issues.
Well as I have said, I'm a skinnyfatfag who's lazy, despises physical activity and eats tons of junk. I'm lucky that my body doesn't seem to build fat all that much, some people are not as lucky though.
There are legit fatcels with mental/genetic/behavioural issues, we seem to agree on this. Yet fatcels = volcels automatically, and nobody questions mentalcels, at least not nearly to the same degree.

IT'S 100% GENETICS

Some friend of me could drank 6-8 bottles beer a day along with a ton of junk Food but he never gained any weight
Just because someone was gifted with an awesome metabolism it doesn't mean you should eat like a pig and call it on genetics if you become a lardball.

lol, if chad only eat mcdonalds and stay 12 hours playing games allday, he will also be an incel
Lol if you think that lifestyle could beat Chad's SMV. Damaged his SMV perhaps, but not turning him into incel

Lol if you think that lifestyle could beat Chad's SMV. Damaged his SMV perhaps, but not turning him into incel

cad smv is not bulletproof

Its msotly habitual. But there is geneetics, chads can eat 300-500 more calories than incels(if same body measutrements) and not get problems. People who had fathers that were fat during the impregantion and mothers fat druing preganacny wil be more predisposewd to gaining weight.

JFL @ this, even if there weren't any people that agree with me here, what does it matter when it comes to whether my statements are true or not?

Well that's just a part of my argument that you have addressed here, but if you accept it, what are we arguing about?

Well as I have said, I'm a skinnyfatfag who's lazy, despises physical activity and eats tons of junk. I'm lucky that my body doesn't seem to build fat all that much, some people are not as lucky though.
There are legit fatcels with mental/genetic/behavioural issues, we seem to agree on this. Yet fatcels = volcels automatically, and nobody questions mentalcels, at least not nearly to the same degree.
You dont say. Of course there are legit fatcels with mental/genetic and behavioural issues.
Its literally the same case with Chad mentalcels.

Most of them end up being exposed as LARPERS or volcel in that case.

It gives a bad image to the people with legit issues.

Landwhales are not human and disgusting tbh

Low IQ.

Chads aren't immune to physics.

Calories in calories out is the only logical explanation.

Metabolism speed accounts for like 200-400 extra calories burn daily.

JFL if you deny basic physics

I get fat on a normal diet if I don't exercise an hour a day , being fat isn't based on genetics hurrdurr.

Your weight is caused by both genetics and external factors.
If you have shit genes, them you need to put more effort to external factors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back