Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who tell you that you are doing wrong and that is why you can't get love are lame.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
"You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does"

There is nothing special about getting someone to like you, there is no method or rules.
There is no standard that you have to follow to be loved, for every type of person in this world there will be someone to be attracted to and the great truth is that types of people don't really matter.
Because at its core the attraction is just sexual.

Because at its core the attraction is just sexual.
This sums up the entirety of inceldom and why we REALLY CAN'T do shit about it

This is the perfect rebuttal to anyone that says pERsonality matters or some other useless trope

This sums up the entirety of inceldom and why we REALLY CAN'T do shit about it

This is the perfect rebuttal to anyone that says pERsonality matters or some other useless trope

Yeah and it's annoying how the modern western mentality is, generally speaking, easy-going and anti-rigor, especially when it comes to things like relationships, but as soon as loser men are concerned we're shamed for not going through the self improvement bootcamp everyday. Suddenly some people don't deserve to be loved or even respected for that matter. The UwU mask falls off and a merciless darwinian competition is considered completely normal.