Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who talk about WW3 or geopolitical issues are faggots

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
MUH RUSSIA! MUH CHINA! *entire family gets raped and behead by immigrants*

You’ll have boomer neocons rant about muh China, meanwhile half of my town is a minefield due to crackhead slimfuvks. If I go outside past sunset am play IRL condemned criminal origins but am supposed to worry about China? lol

It’s even more dumb in Europe. You’ll have euro cucks constantly obsessing over Russia like we live in COD land.

> MUH UKRAINIAN
> MUH CYBERATTACKS
>MUH PUTIN
>MUH TANKS AND JETS ARE BETTER N SHEIT

meanwhile whites are being ethnically cleansed form the entire continent by 75 IQ shitskins pumping out 15 hell spawns.

Niggas are pausing their Ukraine war logistics videos because there’s a Nasheed blaring outside.

I don’t know what actually my point is, I just hate hearing about geopolitical shit because it pointless and stupid

Fuck geopolitical cucks

No they arent faggots, AND YOU SIR, HAD a pic of russian soldiers at the start, So whos the real faggot here?

No they arent faggots, AND YOU SIR, HAD a pic of russian soldiers at the start, So whos the real faggot here?
Cope

I was 19 and thought it was cool, it had nothing to do with politics, I was just a MW2 fan out the time

Cope

I was 19 and thought it was cool, it had nothing to do with politics, I was just a MW2 fan out the time
Everything is politics my goy, Everything you do say and look at has an action and a consequense, Now whos coping, YOU!

Let warmongers cope, They aint faggots for liking manly stuff like war, Women play with barbie, men play with guns!

Who the hell says “sir”? Ok grandpa go watch

Sean Hannity OWN THE WOKE LEFT​

Let warmongers cope, They aint faggots for liking manly stuff like war, Women play with barbie, men play with guns!
War is dead now, real war is being fought with birth rates now

Who the hell says “sir”? Ok grandpa go watch

Sean Hannity OWN THE WOKE LEFT​

I have no fucking clue who that is go project somewhere else grandma

War is dead now, real war is being fought with birth rates now
Im coping with war videogames i dont give a shit whats happening in israel the jews can go kill themselves

Im coping with war videogames i dont give a shit whats happening in israel the jews can go kill themselves
I don’t care about kikeael dude
I have no fucking clue who that is go project somewhere else grandma
Dude you have a 4/10 aids ridden thot in your pfp peak boomer coomer vibes dude

German WW2 soldier and you say coping with war is faggotry?

I don’t care about kikeael dude

Dude you have a 4/10 aids ridden thot in your pfp peak boomer coomer vibes dude
Trying to find any way to hurt me, Pathetic

Let people cope. I bought the HOI4 game and I didn't play more than 10 hours. I have real e-friends. who have 7000 hours on that shit.

Incel tier thing.

Let people cope. I bought the HOI4 game and I didn't play more than 10 hours. I have real e-friends. who have 7000 hours on that shit.

Incel tier thing.
Yo, The game good? Ive considered getting it.

2 more weeks until nukes start flying

meanwhile whites are being ethnically cleansed form the entire continent by 75 IQ shitskins pumping out 15 hell spawns.
how is this not related to geopolitics? you think it's just happening for no rhyme or reason?

I see negroes often.
I even saw negro in the bus near the place where I live.
Previously you could only see blacks near the main bus station or at the center of the city. Now you can encounter them at any place. I also see other foreigners near the place I live who obviously aren't tourists.
There were zero foreigners even a few years ago.
But official propaganda is anti-Russian. Because Russians are a threat :soy: and not the dark migrants.

I don't care about politics, I live in the middle of nowehere

They can't see the forest for the trees

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back