Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People who say "Incels are lazy and don't try"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
There are many incels who are ripped. There are many incels who are high IQ.
There are many incels who make good money.

The people telling us we never try are the ones who had more opportunities than us. They barely had to try and life was given to them.
They will never understand what it's like giving your all and still failing.
It's really hard to keep going when your rejections changes from dozens of them to hundreds of them to thousands of them.

full

Just need to try harder bro

Whores do not value man whos trying, they just parasytes searching for nest

jUsT wOrK hArD bRo

Try what ? It's not like there is a socially acceptable way to court women anymore these days. #meetoo is a thing, now.
Tinder is all about physical appearance so JFL.
PUAs get thrown in jail.
I'm not going to try to do something when I have not clue how to even start, so fuck off.

I just want to pay.

That's not trying. You try by talking to foids and getting rejected in-person dozens of times in a row, and than changing your approach and trying again... until you are convinced that it's over for you.

The problem with many incels here is that they think it's over because they haven't had sex by 18 despite never trying. Chad can have sex without trying, non-chads can't.

But it's their life, I'm just puzzled they're in such a hurry to rot here with us. Imagine wanting to go into hospice care just because you're short of breath and you're convinced you have lung cancer.

Its over for you if you have to try

Attractive people live in a fantasy world,they cant be trusted

It's like saying: "Why to these people sitting in wheelchairs not just try harder to walk?"

Also worth adding that when you're met with constant social failure your motivation can drop off. If you no longer feel happy doing anything you're not going to try.

i used to try and got fucking nowhere, why should i keep trying with zero success.

Just excuses to ignore the elephant: looks are everything.

Its actually true for some incels. We have many ldarmaxxers on the forum who do nothing in their life.
They do nothing in their life, they do nothing to enjoy stuff. Like, developing skills can distract you and its not some bluepilled worthless shit. You actually gain profit from it.
This can be anything. For example, i try to learn stuff about music production and it is a great cope. I dont do this for money but it can help me earn money in the future.
Thats a win win, i cope with inceldom and i gain knowledge in music production. And one day it can help me earn some extra cash.

They have no idea what they are talking about

This is what most people don't get.

Probably, many of them subconsciously understand it, but when you hear IncelTears or redpillers or bluepillers talk, they say something else.

They seem to think that angry mysogynists were just born to be hateful or that their views and behavior are the reason why their life doesn't work.
"You see, you complain about life all the time and that's exactly why your life is going badly. You are not even trying to improve and that's what's truly hindering you."

Except, for most of us, becoming angry and mysogynistic was a process that took a long time to develop. Most of us did not have these views per default.

It's not that we never tried to improve, it's that we STOPPED trying, after realizing that it doesn't work.

Angry mysogyny for many of us is the result of accumulated resentment over many years of being repeatedly exposed to indignities, injustices and rejection in our lives.

My friend had a pot belly and he did nothing but smoke weed and play games. Despite this he had girls throwing pussy at him because he had good facial bones. Girls he didn't even know would come up to talk to him in our group. I would also see random tallfags have girls go up to them and talk about how tall they are while eye fucking them and putting all the work in the conversation. They can't fathom all girls hating you and wanting you to suffer because they aren't ugly.

"wanna smash"

If you have to try, it's already ovER. Chad doesn't try, beef flaps fly to him.

That's not trying. You try by talking to foids and getting rejected in-person dozens of times in a row, and than changing your approach and trying again... until you are convinced that it's over for you.

The problem with many incels here is that they think it's over because they haven't had sex by 18 despite never trying. Chad can have sex without trying, non-chads can't.

But it's their life, I'm just puzzled they're in such a hurry to rot here with us. Imagine wanting to go into hospice care just because you're short of breath and you're convinced you have lung cancer.
Normal people don't have to cold approach to get a GF. But I agree since we're all incels we should take extra effort to try to escape it.

Normal people don't have to cold approach to get a GF. But I agree since we're all incels we should take extra effort to try to escape it.
I didn't mean necessarily cold approaching. OP suggested that being ripped and having money means you're trying. If you're not getting rejected in person then you're not trying.

These men just have low self-esteem that they think a man must "deserve" to be recognized by women. You are no shit on foids. Because they are all kweenz and you being a puny male thing must prove your miserable male worth for the kween to treat you like an equal. That's a cuck attitude.

I've been pracitcing martial arts for a long time, when i went to tornaments and even if i won no one cared

People only care if chad wins
I fought this tall high tier normie and I won, and no cheered for me only people cheered for him, feel's bad man. I think there was a comic about those incels developing condoms, abortions, birth control and women calling them creeps and then fucking chad with those same invetions from the scientist.

lol gigamogs me to poop!

My friend had a pot belly and he did nothing but smoke weed and play games. Despite this he had girls throwing pussy at him because he had good facial bones. Girls he didn't even know would come up to talk to him in our group. I would also see random tallfags have girls go up to them and talk about how tall they are while eye fucking them and putting all the work in the conversation. They can't fathom all girls hating you and wanting you to suffer because they aren't ugly.

Being born good at something automatically invalidates any judgement of effort towards it like being born rich and saying people didnt struggle enough as him JFL

what happens if you keep trying but keep failing that other normies give up on you?

foids dont have to try to find a partner. how do they explain that?