Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who say being a decent person with decent hygiene is enough to get laid are just demonstrating their privilege

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
Jfl imagine if it was that easy! I can't believe that's how easy other people's lives are, history is a struggle of classes, they are the privileged class and we are the rejected class. I would date 70% of adult women I see out there, that's how low my standards are, most women would never be able to have standards as low as this, but they ALL reject me, so I have no fucking option.

Women can't understand that the fact being a decent person is enough for them to get a partner doesn't mean it will also be enough for us. Attractive people forget they are privileged, they forget the rules aren't the same for everyone, I tried to be a decent person, I improved my hygiene and style and stuff like that, I also tried adopting a "business" attitude, which means I tried to take my responsibilities more seriously and I tried to be direct but also respectful with people, and that gave me some friends and improved my life in many ways, but not in the sexual/romantic way, it showed me that fixing my personality wasn't going to get me laid, it showed me I was ugly and that's why no girl will ever choose me.

People who judge men like me and tell them to bathe and socialize are privileged and assume the rules work the same for ugly people, but that's not how reality works. They are admitting that for them achieving sex is as easy as having a good hygiene and a decent personality, because women search for attractive people like them. I hate men who really have it that easy, I fantasize about throwing acid onto their faces in a videogame so they become ugly and can't attract women again, I fantasize about forcing them to live in our reality, experience the incel role and finally understand how hard it is for us.

Last edited:
Mods pin this shit this is high IQ

This is the truth every ITtard should have rubbed on their face.
No offense meant, rubbing stuff in their face won't work. They philosophy is circled around dogmatic damage control for women.

Your post would be better to rub it in the face of men that aren't "in the know".

No offense meant, rubbing stuff in their face won't work. They philosophy is circled around dogmatic damage control for women.

Your post would be better to rub it in the face of men that aren't "in the know".
Good point, however, I will keep rubbing things on their face because I enjoy it when they start contradicting themselves or they can't answer to my arguments.

All these average joes have to do is not overeat and take a shower and they can barely do that much, the foids take a shower every 3-4 days and use dry schampoo the rest of the days (why foids love to use hygiene as a personal insult, the average woman smells far worse then the average man, has more oil and product in her hair and facial skin wear from harsh chemicals in cakeup)