Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who moralfag about fictional characters are so pathetic

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've recently came across some soyfags complaining about games, saying that there shouldn't be bad things happening to characters and how every character should be 18+ like JFL. How do these people get so uptight about whatever the fuck happens to a bunch of pixels? It's insane, "Yikerinos! A 17 year old girl was killed? SOMEONE NEEDS TO REPORT THE DEV! :soy::soy:" STFU

They do it both IRL and in fiction
jfl

wonder if 16th century soys were complaining about that type of shit when Romeo and Juliet came out

Same thing with people who get upset about lolicon, even though it is fictional. I will never be able to understand this.

A man going on adventures, wielding weapons and guns, making friends, fucking whores and beating a villain? Yikes, typical toxic male power fantasy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If I designed a character who is 5 who's meant to be shot and killed to move the story along, you have no right to tell me that I need to make that character 18+ and maybe twisted their ankle or something.

I do question though, where was the uproar from these people when the small child which I don't think was even 10 in the game Code Vein and he was killed almost instantly when you learn about the character and he turned to ash?
Oh right, because the character wasn't a foid.

What a fucking faggot. Should go to the chamber immediately.

3DD6E34A D8D8 4B99 9375 5C2C737D706A

I agree.

A man going on adventures, wielding weapons and guns, making friends, fucking whores and beating a villain? Yikes, typical toxic male power fantasy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
"Power fantasy" - the fact that soys/femasites have the courage to use that word after watching/praising shit like Captain Marvel, Soywars and even more retarded stuff shows their delusion. Not a power fantasy if an underweight model with no fucking muscle mass beats trained, gigantic muscle-titans with her fists or if a teenage lesbian with no muscle-training breaks an attacking pitbull's neck with ease/bare hands. Also not a power fantasy if an uglyass toilet with no wealth and discernible traits gets a multimillionair, tall badboy chad. No, no, no - only males have power fantasies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back