Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who make their profiles private are cowards!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
let me see the last time you were online NIGGA, I wanna know if you didn't respond to me or just haven't seen it yet

:feelsgah: :lul: Keep guessing

Yeah I don't like it much when the profile is set to private. It's a tad annoying.

Sometimes your curious as well, and just want to look through all of their posts to get a better idea of who they are. Can't really do that when the profile is set to private.

We should start ignoring all those with private profiles. I don't like it when they have a picture for ants and then you can't open their profile to enlarge it.

I find it a little petty and pathetic tbh.

@ihaveno1 @Colvin76 thoughts?

not private for users i follow :feelsgah:

I've forgotten what I've set mine ad

Right. All those who set their profile private are cowards.

They're high inhib fucking cucks. It really is over for them.

Brutal banpill

Sorry can't risk lurkers perusing my account for dirt.

Maybe private profilecels are secretely FBI :feelswhere:
You say that in a joking way when you are one of them yourself. Maybe you are trying to divert suspicions away from yourself by saying that:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

You say that in a joking way when you are one of them yourself. Maybe you are trying to divert suspicions away from yourself by saying that:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

It's funny when someone who tries to convince others to set their profiles public eventually gets banned.

private profiles are for bitches

brb setting to private again

Tenor 31

only based low inhib incels that don't give fucks show when they are online and what page they are viewing