Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People who kill themselves are braver than me

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I don't think I'll ever be able to kill myself. I'm too much of a coward to take my own life, too much of a coward to actually want to die. I often hear people online talk about how cowardly people who commit suicide are. They're cowards because they didn't want to face their problems and decided to run away from int all. Sometimes, the most brave thing you can do is give up. These people were able to look at their lives, look at their mortality, look at all the people that could of been affected by their actions, and say "I'm done". They didn't want to take the pain anymore, and they took the chance and ended it. In my opinion, that's more brave than anyone who decides to just keep on living, to just keep on suffering for something good to come, only to have it never happen. I'm a coward because I'm too scared to know what happens at the end of it all. I sort of envy those who are willing to take their own lives so easily.

look at all the people that could of been affected by their actions, and say "I'm done".
"Keep your head up nigga make these motherfuckers suffer"

I don’t think suicide is ever easy for anyone, and it can be a pretty slow and painful process. Yea it takes balls to do

It's not only about braveness, but also about desperation

too much of a coward to take my own life, too much of a coward to actually want to die
How exactly is it "brave" to "want" to do something OP?

Why would we laud a ridiculous lack of fear of the unknown as some kind of virtue?

How exactly is it "brave" to "want" to do something OP?

Why would we laud a ridiculous lack of fear of the unknown as some kind of virtue?
if you want to do something that involves taking a risk, you'd consider yourselves pretty brave to actually do it wouldn't you? I can't really explain it, mostly because I'm tired and can't think straight, but doing something without knowing the exact outcome of that action is pretty courageous. I don't know what's gonna happened if I die and I don't even know what amount of pain I might put myself through in order to achieve that, and the same can be said for people who do successfully kill themselves. But the thing is, they did it, they actually achieve their goal of death, even without fulling knowing what positives and negatives that goal comes with. Maybe the act of suicide can't necessarily be seen as brave on it's own, but the idea of killing yourself without a clear idea of what may happened during and after death is in my opinion a pretty brave thing to do. Maybe it's different for you, but feel free to explain so I can get a better understanding of your mindset.

i quit my job to force it. once i run out of money, i have no choice but to rope. i'd never survive homeless.

if you want to do something that involves taking a risk, you'd consider yourselves pretty brave to actually do it wouldn't you?

I see bravery as an intellectual progression where one assesses risk and chooses to confront it for the choice to pursue a potential reward.

I can't really explain it, mostly because I'm tired and can't think straight, but doing something without knowing the exact outcome of that action is pretty courageous.
Like "I'm going to choose to let a random spider I found in the backyard bite me in case it gives me superpowers"

If it's actual fucking stupidity then I'm not going to acknowledge it as bravery.

If you do certain obviously stupid shit then you're actually not processing your fear as an intelligent person, and thus acting in the absence of that fear does not qualify as bravery.

I don't know what's gonna happened if I die and I don't even know what amount of pain I might put myself through in order to achieve that, and the same can be said for people who do successfully kill themselves

You can also say that women who haven't experienced the pain of childbirth don't know how painful childbirth will be.

That doesn't mean I'm going to say all women who reproduce are "brave".

they actually achieve their goal of death, even without fulling knowing what positives and negatives that goal comes with
Achieving some random goal without knowing for certain what consequences it entails does not mean bravery IMO could just be reckless stupidity.

Fully knowing the consequences and choosing the outcome anyway because it is a measured choice, that seems more like bravery.

IE "I know I will burn my legs walking through this fire to save my cat, but I did it anyway because I lover my cat"

That's bravery IMO. But since you don't know what death entails (whereas you do know being burned hurts) rushing into death isn't brave in the same way.

Maybe the act of suicide can't necessarily be seen as brave on it's own, but the idea of killing yourself without a clear idea of what may happened during and after death is in my opinion a pretty brave thing to do. Maybe it's different for you, but feel free to explain so I can get a better understanding of your mindset.
I think not knowing is exactly why it isn't brave.
That's just making an uneducated choice.

When people risk death, the brave part is actually that they are risking surviving w/ near-fatal injuries and living as a cripple.

I see bravery as an intellectual progression where one assesses risk and chooses to confront it for the choice to pursue a potential reward.

Like "I'm going to choose to let a random spider I found in the backyard bite me in case it gives me superpowers"

If it's actual fucking stupidity then I'm not going to acknowledge it as bravery.

If you do certain obviously stupid shit then you're actually not processing your fear as an intelligent person, and thus acting in the absence of that fear does not qualify as bravery.

You can also say that women who haven't experienced the pain of childbirth don't know how painful childbirth will be.

That doesn't mean I'm going to say all women who reproduce are "brave".

Achieving some random goal without knowing for certain what consequences it entails does not mean bravery IMO could just be reckless stupidity.

Fully knowing the consequences and choosing the outcome anyway because it is a measured choice, that seems more like bravery.

IE "I know I will burn my legs walking through this fire to save my cat, but I did it anyway because I lover my cat"

That's bravery IMO. But since you don't know what death entails (whereas you do know being burned hurts) rushing into death isn't brave in the same way.

I think not knowing is exactly why it isn't brave.
That's just making an uneducated choice.

When people risk death, the brave part is actually that they are risking surviving w/ near-fatal injuries and living as a cripple.
I see where you're coming from and I actually do agree with you on a lot. I think this really comes down to where our ideas of bravery come from. You see bravery as more logically driven, I see it as more emotionally driven. You see suicide as an uneducated choice, I see it as a emotional response. I don't there's anything smart about suicide and that's honestly why I consider it brave. I think its because it fall in line with what my idea of altruism is. A genuine person doesn't think about potential rewards, they just do good things because they want to do it. I respect honesty a lot and when a person honestly and genuinely wants to die, regardless of what other smarter decisions they could make, I see it as brave. I see myself as a pussy because I'm not really honest with myself like that. I guess I'm overall just an very emotional driven person, whether I want to admit it or not.

I don't think I'll ever be able to kill myself. I'm too much of a coward to take my own life, too much of a coward to actually want to die. I often hear people online talk about how cowardly people who commit suicide are. They're cowards because they didn't want to face their problems and decided to run away from int all. Sometimes, the most brave thing you can do is give up. These people were able to look at their lives, look at their mortality, look at all the people that could of been affected by their actions, and say "I'm done". They didn't want to take the pain anymore, and they took the chance and ended it. In my opinion, that's more brave than anyone who decides to just keep on living, to just keep on suffering for something good to come, only to have it never happen. I'm a coward because I'm too scared to know what happens at the end of it all. I sort of envy those who are willing to take their own lives so easily.
Im a very emotional person as well and I want to commit as well. however Im not a complacent bitch if I die I'm taking my enemies with me. go to a planet fitness or a yoga studio and mag dump every sorry foid in there until you're surrounded and game end:feelsohh:

Same man. I've stand the edge of a rooftop many times but simply cant do it.

IM SUCH A PUSSY

In order to suicide, you have to fight against pretty much every human instinct, all of them hardwired through billions of years of evolution. It’s one of the hardest and bravest things you can do. People calling it cowardly is disgusting

In order to suicide, you have to fight against pretty much every human instinct, all of them hardwired through billions of years of evolution. It’s one of the hardest and bravest things you can do. People calling it cowardly is disgusting
Normies and Figgers hate it when people commit suicide.. because in their minds they are forever and immortal.. knowing that at any moment they could die and being reminded of that makes them go crazy. They will attack anyone who even hints at suicide even if there lives are terrible. It's an incredibly selfish mechanism. They'll use every trick in the book to try and protect the scam that is their way of Life. Our suffering is their pleasure.

Nothing but respect for such based people. :feelsLSD:

Normies and Figgers hate it when people commit suicide.. because in their minds they are forever and immortal.. knowing that at any moment they could die and being reminded of that makes them go crazy. They will attack anyone who even hints at suicide even if there lives are terrible. It's an incredibly selfish mechanism. They'll use every trick in the book to try and protect the scam that is their way of Life. Our suffering is their pleasure.
“Figgers” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: