Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who grow up rich are more likely to be incels than people who grow up poor.

UglyTrucel

UglyTrucel

Greycel
Think about it, working class environments are more prone to casual sex, hookups etc. They also have a stronger sense of community, so they have more social experience. Have you ever noticed that poor people usually have better social skills than people who grew up rich/ middle class. When you grow up rich/ middle class, you are more likely to be sheltered from the world, this can significantly hinder one's social skills and ability to form relationships. I would say richer people tend to be better looking but generally speaking the community/ social situation that comes with being working class usually makes it easier to get laid even if they are worse looking on average than middle class/ rich people.

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Damn, I got double fucked. I'm both incel and poor

Source?? actually this sound like peasant cope.

Sure but your life is better when rich

are you richcel
My parents are average, but I have very wealthy grandparents who paid for everything including private school, uni, holiday houses etc. I was sheltered and was pretty much neglected of an actual childhood

Source?? actually this sound like peasant cope.
I don't have a source but just from observing the world around me this is what i've seen to be true. If you have evidence that counters my argument then I'm open to being proved wrong

there are better arguments for this

until the age of about 16, children treat eachother worse without much consideration for how treating others worse might affect their own halo and thus make others dislike them. This means they do it openly and all the time. If you are rich, children are likely to hang out with you because you have nice things.

Ugly children are for the same reason bullied horrendously but if you are rich you aren't. From the age of 5, ugly children are immediately disadvantaged with terrible social development and a lack of friends

Human learning is 100% about skill development and we actually do nothing mentally but learn skills and practice them. This is why so many incels say they've never had any friends and are socially retarded. People then fucking blame you for the fact that nobody wanted to hang out with the ugly kid :feelsree:

IT hates this pill. they talk about how we're obsessed with high school. But yes, in actual, undeniable psychology that has been heavily proven, development is important and being bullied fucks you over :feelsseriously:

One major thing that you're missing is that rich people tend to be more attractive than poor people (due to the blackpill), so it's more likely that you'll be good looking in the first place.

I wouldn't mind being incel if i was rich. I'd be too busy relaxing in my mansion, looking down at my Rolex, and going out for drives in my McLaren

One major thing that you're missing is that rich people tend to be more attractive than poor people (due to the blackpill), so it's more likely that you'll be good looking in the first place.
I mentioned that, but working class communities are ridden with sluts who will fuck anything. Also, richer people are more likely to grow up around other richer people so the standards are much higher, it all balances out

I wouldn't mind being incel if i was rich. I'd be too busy relaxing in my mansion, looking down at my Rolex, and going out for drives in my McLaren
There are levels to being rich, that is extremely rich, I'm mainly talking about the niggers you see in those gated communities full of oldcels

there are better arguments for this

until the age of about 16, children treat eachother worse without much consideration for how treating others worse might affect their own halo and thus make others dislike them. This means they do it openly and all the time. If you are rich, children are likely to hang out with you because you have nice things.

Ugly children are for the same reason bullied horrendously but if you are rich you aren't. From the age of 5, ugly children are immediately disadvantaged with terrible social development and a lack of friends

Human learning is 100% about skill development and we actually do nothing mentally but learn skills and practice them. This is why so many incels say they've never had any friends and are socially retarded. People then fucking blame you for the fact that nobody wanted to hang out with the ugly kid :feelsree:

IT hates this pill. they talk about how we're obsessed with high school. But yes, in actual, undeniable psychology that has been heavily proven, development is important and being bullied fucks you over :feelsseriously:
Well richer people will also hang out with other rich people, bird of the same kind flock together also your point on ugly children getting treated poorly resulting in poor social skills is true, but not really relevant to what I was saying

Well richer people will also hang out with other rich people, bird of the same kind flock together also your point on ugly children getting treated poorly resulting in poor social skills is true, but not really relevant to what I was saying
it is though. Sure richies want to hang out with other rich people, but that is about what the rich kid would prefer, not what all the other kids want, and my point is that where an ugly poor kid who is likely to be incel will have no friends, the ugly rich kid will still have every other kid wanting to come over to use his TV. You are just not able to put yourself into the mind of a child who is genuinely in awe of things like possesions and doesn't really care about the other kid or what they think. They simply want to be friends with someone who has things that the world values.

it is though. Sure richies want to hang out with other rich people, but that is about what the rich kid would prefer, not what all the other kids want, and my point is that where an ugly poor kid who is likely to be incel will have no friends, the ugly rich kid will still have every other kid wanting to come over to use his TV. You are just not able to put yourself into the mind of a child who is genuinely in awe of things like possesions and doesn't really care about the other kid or what they think. They simply want to be friends with someone who has things that the world values.
both the ugly poor kid and the ugly rich are still incels and when you are poor the standards are much lower. You can get away with having poor looks much easier if you are poor and jfl i'd rather be lonely than only have friends because people want to use me

At least with money you can cope. If ur ugly and poor, then its truly over.

At least with money you can cope. If ur ugly and poor, then its truly over.
I agree, but it is much easier to get laid if you grow up poor than if you grow up rich. Richer people tend to be more modest and reserved whereas poor areas are filled with jbags that would fuck anything

over for elonmuskcels

ok GrAY

like, this might be true of people born in the slums of mumbai, but most incels would just be worse off if they were born to a poor family

they would still look the same, so they would still be incel

Low class foids tend to be giga sluts because poor parents never give education about sex to their foids and let her be cock garages. So it's maybe more easy to ascend for poor incels when they are young ?

Being in a High class environement is brutal. Too many chads, people all have light features, they are all looksmaxxed and fashionmaxxed to death and have good genetics

Probably why ER was incel, if he was not in a such rich environement he would probably ascend

No being poor causes trauma. Wealthy people are also more likely to inherit money making them attractive to foids.

Poorcels are low inhib. They get tons of casual sex. To be honest though, so are most richfags.

Think about it, working class environments are more prone to casual sex, hookups etc. They also have a stronger sense of community, so they have more social experience. Have you ever noticed that poor people usually have better social skills than people who grew up rich/ middle class. When you grow up rich/ middle class, you are more likely to be sheltered from the world, this can significantly hinder one's social skills and ability to form relationships. I would say richer people tend to be better looking but generally speaking the community/ social situation that comes with being working class usually makes it easier to get laid even if they are worse looking on average than middle class/ rich people.
wrong.social skills have nothing to do with your class/background

No being poor causes trauma. Wealthy people are also more likely to inherit money making them attractive to foids.
:yes:its guaranteed to be bullied since first grade. Poverty drives people mad so most likely is to grow in crazy abusive home. Theres virtually nothing good about being poor.

If you grow up poor, you get exposed to how the world really works without the blackpill.

If you grow up middle class (i.e. white), you either need very good genes or your dad to blackpill you. Otherwise, you'll likely fuck your own development over.

My family are the typical slavniggers yet I still grew up to be a non-NT social outcast beyond over for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back