Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People who Dance should be beaten within an inch of loosing their life

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
What gives a human any right to express themselves with their body like a flaming retard? Everything about dance is too rapey. Like the only way to make a rape worse, is if you danced leading up to the rape. That would just make the rape a heinous diabolical rape. It's eyerape to watch people dance and move their body thinking they are better than me, thinking they are free, and in command of disgusting shameful movements. It should be legal to stone dancers until they fear body expression, and instead communicate thru text in fear with the body language of a comatose cripple

Bodily self-expression is harmful for autists.

Last edited:
I hate seeing dancing. I cannot dance because I am too inhibited from years of bullying and ostracism

I hate seeing dancing. I cannot dance because I am too inhibited from years of bullying and ostracism
its disgusting, it's like having some kind of disgusting fire burn around you and you just have to get away

its disgusting, it's like having some kind of disgusting fire burn around you and you just have to get away
Yep. I hate seeing it because those dancers have been treated well by society and feel free to express themselves without judgement. I hate knowing someone could have it that easy. Makes me want to take away their joy.

It's an elaborate mating ritual like what you see in the rest of the animal kingdom. Incels have no use for it.

Yep. I hate seeing it because those dancers have been treated well by society and feel free to express themselves without judgement. I hate knowing someone could have it that easy. Makes me want to take away their joy.
the worst aspect about dance is that you know dance is just a pretext for sex. Most dance is a social activity and is inherently sexual, and if it's not sexual, it's gay and degenerate. I dont even like people dancing alone. I don't like the idea of the presentation of physical expressions. It drives me nuts. People should just shut up and make elaborate dioramas and communicate that way every other month.

Last edited:
the worst aspect about dance is that you know dance is just a pretext for sex. Most dance is a social activity and is inherently sexual, and if it's not sexual, it's gay and degenerate
Yep. When a foid is dancing, it is to attract Chad, or to dance with Chad and enjoy each other’s company if she already found him. Dance is just a way to embarrass yourself if you are an incel social reject

Yep. When a foid is dancing, it is to attract Chad, or to dance with Chad and enjoy each other’s company if she already found him. Dance is just a way to embarrass yourself if you are an incel social reject
dance is like getting laughed at as you are walking into a plank over a sea full of man eating pirahnas.

dance is like getting laughed at as your are walking into a plank over a sea full of man eating pirahnas.
True. If I ever danced, normies and foids would absolutely laugh at me and tear me to shreds with insults

True. If I ever danced, normies and foids would absolutely laugh at me and tear me to shreds with insults
i can literally imagine some 5'2 baldin indian janitor getting his groove on.

it's like what are you doing man lol :chad: :foidSoy:

Im not a very good dancer either but some music does make me want to move and dance a lot. Its like my body needs movement

Im not a very good dancer either but some music does make me want to move and dance a lot. Its like my body needs movement
I would be embarassed if a midge imagined me dancing

high IQ but I disagree dancing is much worse than rape

i can literally imagine some 5'2 baldin indian janitor getting his groove on.

it's like what are you doing man lol :chad: :foidSoy:
Yep. An incel could never be accepted in dancing even if he was actually good at it. Chad or a woman could legit do the most retarded looking goofy ass dance though and people would be all for it

dancing is for drunkards and other 'people' with no selfrespect

I've always found it 'cringe' if you will. I think dancing is just a sex call for normies, foids, chads, thats why you see people dancing in clubs, prom, poll-dancers, etc. It all comes back to sex. But, Enigmaz, what about the people who dance for fun? I have no idea why they do it, those people are the odd ones. Different strokes for different folks.

I've always found it 'cringe' if you will. I think dancing is just a sex call for normies, foids, chads, thats why you see people dancing in clubs, prom, poll-dancers, etc. It all comes back to sex. But, Enigmaz, what about the people who dance for fun? I have no idea why they do it, those people are the odd ones. Different strokes for different folks.
Every time I see dancers I just want to see a hoarde of Mongrels rush in and stampede them to hear the lamentation and the sounds of bones crunching.

tbh dancing is one of most retarded things in the world

What gives a human any right to express themselves with their body like a flaming retard? Everything about dance is too rapey. Like the only way to make a rape worse, is if you danced leading up to the rape. That would just make the rape a heinous diabolical rape. It's eyerape to watch people dance and move their body thinking they are better than me, thinking they are free, and in command of disgusting shameful movements. It should be legal to stone dancers until they fear body expression, and instead communicate thru text in fear with the body language of a comatose cripple

Bodily self-expression is harmful for autists.
Too high inhib and 'tistic to even dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back