Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who comment on youtube are even dumber than redditors

Corvus

Corvus

A homosexual cannot be revolutionary
★★★★
The comments on jewtube are 10x as retarded as things posted on reddit.

I wonder what type of weirdo comments on youtube videos. Most of the people saying stupid things seem to always have video games on their channels.

Youtube comment: (says whatever)

Edit: omg guys thanks for the likes!

I agree. Jewtube also censors like reddit, so only the "safe" comments go through

I agree. Jewtube also censors like reddit, so only the "safe" comments go through
I tried to comment on youtube and immediately got a warning for “hate speech”

I haven't actively commented on youtube videos since I was 12. Most people just make them to farm likes.

I haven't actively commented on youtube videos since I was 12. Most people just make them to farm likes.
Yeah YouTube is pretty not cancer rn for the comments compared to other apps where there's just a bunch of retards arguing.

It's been like that since literally forever. I remember way back, it must've been 2010 or so, YouTube was already known for the low IQ comments.

i lose brain cells when i read youtube comments

Instagram comments are based

They have awful grammar & spelling mistakes. Probably all children on their parent's phones.