Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People who can't just accept that you're not compatible with them

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm not talking about relationships here obviously, although I guess it can apply to most social interactions.

I've had this experience a fair bit recently where I'm not really getting along with someone well and... my solution is to just accept that and move on.

Their solution is to blame me!! It's MY fault! I'm bad and they're right and I'm wrong!

Do you... know what I mean? Some people I know even claim they're able to see and understand concept of incompatibility with others, but then when it comes time to act on that, they still seem compelled to say they're right and they must cast blame on the other person!

I'm... getting a bit tired of people like this and will try to get distance more readily from them when they come along.

Such is life I suppose :)

Fr, many people just can't agree to disagree. Especially from the "tolerant" left.

I have experienced this many times and when you start ghosting they get more and more obsessive with you until you fight and they end up hating you

I understand. A decent amount of people want you to like them in lieu of just being neutral about them

Not a problem if you talk to nobody irl

Honestly, this is a normie characteristic, in this case having social contact.

And with the post, I agree, it's also a normie trait when trying to deal with a truecel. Truecel is not compatible, so they talk and do a lot of shit with it.