Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who call themselves "social outcasts" while they have a small group of friends are a joke

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
They fucking enrage me. While they dont have a big social circle and maybe cant relate to everyone, they still have a small group of people they regularly talk to and meet with. One of the best examples for this are goth guys and foids, especially during the early and late 2000s. While they didnt hang out with normfags, they still had other goth people who they shared interests with and who they hanged out with, the guys also even often were sexhavers when he was goth and he could get a goth girl. Them claiming to be outcasts is an insult to real social outcasts, especially to Aspies like me or other many other Aspies on this forum. We have literally nobody, never could relate to anybody, never had a gf, never had even a small social circle. These "outcasts" wouldnt last a day in our shoes before begging on their knees to have their old life back.

They don't receive one notification on their phone for one day and they automatically think they are forgotten. Usually how it goes.

Goth niggers are the most annoying people on earth all of then deserve to be killed

mogs me for even having irl friends

They don't receive one notification on their phone for one day and they automatically think they are forgotten. Usually how it goes.
These kind of people remind of the goth kids from South Park. Always acting like nobody likes them while they have their own little group where they are accepted

Goth niggers are the most annoying people on earth all of then deserve to be killed
Goth foids are coomfuel, but since i cant get them i wouldnt mind them being killed in GTA 5

The new goths are pretty boy e boys and e girls who call themselves "incels" and "femcels." Somehow that's even worse. The way they take on our terminology and use it as an asthetic

You mean i mog or the "social outcasts" i were talking about ?
I remember being an outcast even among outcasts in my class. That was quite a reality check ngl.

You mean i mog or the "social outcasts" i were talking about ?
No referring to how these “social outcast” are doing far better than me or anyone thats actually ignored and rejected by society.

I remember being on a discord server where this guy would always vent to all his e friends about how hard life was and how he was lonely. This guy was super popular on the discord server and everyone loved him. Meanwhile I was despised and people would leave any discord VC I was in. Yet this fucking jackass had the audacity to vent about how was an outcast

I remember being an outcast even among outcasts in my class. That was quite a reality check ngl.
Same. Nobody wanted to be my friend and 99,9% of all "friendships" i had were completely one sided

I remember being on a discord server where this guy would always vent to all his e friends about how hard life was and how he was lonely. This guy was super popular on the discord server and everyone loved him. Meanwhile I was despised and people would leave any discord VC I was in. Yet this fucking jackass had the audacity to vent about how was an outcast
Was it an incel server by any chance?

Thats what i wanna do to these kind of people (in GTA 5)

I'm an outcast amongst outcasts