Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who call me an "oversensitive faggot" are projecting

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
"you are a solider! stop whinning over toliets and fuck hookers"

"feelings are a dellusion, sex is sex regardless"

"just put a hooker face down and fuck her, no diff whatsoever"

I keep hearing this bs every day, its so cringe. If your problems could be solved with some cheap ass hookers then why aren't you happy? why are you lecturing me on how to be a man when this stuff doesn't seem to be working for you neither? Its because you arent as tough or as emotionless as you think. You are trying to hide it and put down those who dont.

I can tell a sane and fulfilled man from miles away. Self proclaimed high IQ savants or alphas arent either, they are are just insecure dellusional guys hiding behind bigwords and tough acts. They are the sensitive ones since they put up all this show for others, to make themselves look strong and successful.

All you do is post essays about "muh oneitis doesn't want me brutal", grow up.

There is no solution to became happy.

You kinda bring it on yourself. Not saying anything's wrong with your oneitis threads since this place is here to help vent and cope but a lot of the redpiller/mgtow/sigma male wannabes look down on guys like you (and me). That's why I only made a couple posts in the last year. If you want to talk about it here then you oughta grow a thick skin and learn to ignore those guys. Just saying.

You kinda bring it on yourself. Not saying anything's wrong with your oneitis threads since this place is here to help vent and cope but a lot of the redpiller/mgtow/sigma male wannabes look down on guys like you (and me). That's why I only made a couple posts in the last year. If you want to talk about it here then you oughta grow a thick skin and learn to ignore those guys. Just saying.
My point is that I’m no more sensitive than the guys you are mentioning