Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who believe in fake animal rescue videos are so stupid

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
All this clickbait videos on youtube and tiktok of animals in dangerous situations that are obviously staged, then they are "rescued" by some ricecel or currycel (most of these videos are done in Vietnam and India) and all the dumb two digit IQ normies in the comment praising the rescuers. Anyone that isn't retarded can tell those videos are fake by how the animals react as they seem to know the rescuers and when the "rescue" is done they try to run away or are scared, poor acting and downright ridiculous situations that would never happen without human intervention. I always report them because I don't want that shit in my life but as usual youtube cares more about copyrighted music than animal abuse so they don't give a fuck.

I don't care about Jewtube, I only use it for music because people who upload music in there are too retarded to upload in another, non jewish platform

Who even watches those? :feelskek:

I see no real entertainment value in them; I guess I don't watch much YouTube anyways, though. :feelsjuice:

But those videos are wholesome 100!! :soy::soy::soy:

I see no real entertainment value in them; I guess I don't watch much YouTube anyways, though. :feelsjuice:
YouTube, Facebook and tiktok is full of them so they must be pretty successful. Probably low IQ people who just discovered the Internet and believe everything there is real.

They even fake material restoration videos. Mostly everything and everyone is fake on the internet nowadays.

Search monkey hate on YouTube

Probably you're being ironic but that video doesn't look staged. I'm talking about the videos of dogs or cats trapped in very unusual places and then some "random" ricecel/currycel rescuing them while the animal tries to run away because it's scared of his rescuer. Because he put them there in the first place.

Toilets, mostly. Only if their horoscopes tell them it's true.

virtue signalling cunts all of them.

Probably you're being ironic but that video doesn't look staged. I'm talking about the videos of dogs or cats trapped in very unusual places and then some "random" ricecel/currycel rescuing them while the animal tries to run away because it's scared of his rescuer. Because he put them there in the first place.
Yeah I was tbh. It also reminds me of that video with the woman trying to do cute things with her dog but before the video starts she's mistreating him, but turns out the streaming was happening already kek.