Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who are against gays are close minded

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
More gays = smaller dating pool = better for us.

turn everyone gay but you theory

except for lesbians because they are annoying and just taking away pussy for us

I'm willing to bet there are way more gays than lesbians

Still, doesn't make most lesbians any less annoying. I've never had a good experience with a lesbo so maybe I'm biased

COPE.

Gays are degenerates and fuck everything, most gays fuck women too (if the opportunity arises).

Gay Chad fucks more women than anyone on this forum, even the pretty boy volcels and LARPers.

COPE.

Gays are degenerates and fuck everything, most gays fuck women too (if the opportunity arises).

Gay Chad fucks more women than anyone on this forum, even the pretty boy volcels and LARPers.
If bisexual yes, but real gays just want dick

If bisexual yes, but real gays just want dick
I'd estimate like 95% of gays are bissexual, as well as 99.9% of lesbians.

I never really hated gays.

But I know that some Lesbians are coping, but generally I don't really care.

I'd estimate like 95% of gays are bissexual, as well as 99.9% of lesbians.

Not in my experience, actually. I'd say most gays are orthodox homos.

Also, the professed disgust for any feminine tendencies in the gay community is huge.

Last edited:
Bisexual Chad is the most annoying type of Chad, because they drain the foid dating pool when they really didn't need to.

Not in my experience, actually. I'd say most gays are orthodox homos.

Also, the professed disgust for any feminine tendencies in the gay community is huge.
They are people that are legitimately homosexual, most of them tend to be men. Whilst most lesbians and straight women are just bisexual. Many Lesbians were once straight before.

They are people that are legitimately homosexual, most of them tend to be men. Whilst most lesbians and straight women are just bisexual. Many Lesbians were once straight before.

I was only referring to men, actually.

I am cautious and anxious around gays, but I won’t deny the silver lining. As long as they don’t affect me, I’m good.