Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People were put into teams for a social activity at work. I was not put into any team.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
In my wider team at work there are like 50 people. There is a thing that happens here every September called "Steptember" where you have to walk at least 10,000 steps each day of September. They made a thing where each team competes and you win prizes and shit. I opened the email with excel file assigning the teams and my name wasn't there JFL.

Your inceldom never stops affecting you. When I was in school the teacher had to assign me to groups and now when I am wageslaving where my tax dollars go to whore single mothers the same things happens.

I honestly wasn't mad or upset, I'm use to these things happening to me.

is this shit mandatory? fuck doing that i aint walking 10k steps just because some fucking company paying me minimum wage tells me to.

These corporate culture things are annoying and stupid so at least you can cope with that. Still brutal though. Normans see us as worthless subhumans and wouldn't have a problem killing us for fun if they had the chance to do it without repercussions. Never, never forget that.

i was put into with the other outcasts

Based. I wouldn't want to have to team with normies.

The fuck, is that some anti-obesity initiative in burgerland? :feelshaha:

When I was in school the teacher had to assign me to groups
I always wondered why teachers wouldn't let some students chose to work by themselves instead of forced interaction.

I don't even bother wageslaving

Your landwhale coworkers are so fat they need 2 months to prepare for walking?

Ofc cos they're worried about the safety and well being of their female employees near you:soy::soy:

They're always inviting me to work dinners or lunches, and it's not that I don't want to go them, it's just that I like to fucking sleep where they schedule these employees get togethers at awful times of the day. Pretty sure it would be a giant salami fest or just me with a couple of upper management types that would bore me to death. No, I would just rather sleep in instead. I get cranky without my sleep. :feelsjuice::feelsokman:

@ilieknothing

Last edited:
I always wondered why teachers wouldn't let some students chose to work by themselves instead of forced interaction.
Because the educational system is designed to benefit foidlets (who are more social than boys).

is this shit mandatory? fuck doing that i aint walking 10k steps just because some fucking company paying me minimum wage tells me to.
Get-togethers are not mandatory, however, if you work for a very large corporation employee meetings usually are mandatory where they pay you to attend them. It's usually some human resources bullshit about whatever issue corporate culture is currently crying about at the time where you basically have a bunch of foidlets running the entire three-ring circus to make themselves feel important in charge. I usually just pick a chair in the corner of the room somewhere and fuck around on my phone reading the news. I barely pay any attention to them at all. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Get-togethers are not mandatory, however, if you work for a very large corporation employee meetings usually are mandatory where they pay you to attend them. It's usually some human resources bullshit about whatever issue corporate culture is currently crying about at the time where you basically have a bunch of foidlets running the entire three-ring circus to make themselves feel important in charge. I usually just pick a chair in the corner of the room somewhere and fuck around on my phone reading the news. I barely pay any attention to them at all. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

i remember at my last job when i was not a neet, we used to have mandatory work meetings every 6 months, it was so fucking shite

I always hated when they made groups at school. Was even worse when the groups were self made.