Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People were much Better in The 1800's. I've Seen It With My Own Eyes.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I've met people from the 1800's. I've seen them with my own eyes.
All my grandparents were born in the 1800's, as were their friends.
I met World War I veterans when they were in their 70s
I've had aunts and uncles that were born in the 1800's
She of my elementary school teachers were born in the 1800's
My neighbor was born in the 1800's.
All these people are probably long gone.
So in the 1960's and 1970's, these people were in their 70's and up.
Many of them were still working.
They were so nice. Now you can only see them in old films and TV shows.
They behaved like you see in the old TV shows.
Imagine a father from the 1800's vs a father from today . There is no comparison.

How have you coped for so long?

i wish i got to live in a better time

You didn't see it with your own eyes if you weren't alive in the 1800s.

wish i lived in that time tbh

You are a troll (you're funny though). Your grandparents were not born in the 1800s. I've seen your threads before. Don't you claim to be 55? That means you were born in 1964. Your parents were probably born in the 1930s or 1940s which means your grandparents were probably born in the 1910s or 1920s. People used to have children a LOT younger back in the day. Most people had their kids in their teens and twenties back then. Your grandparents would've had to have been in their 40s when they had your parents if they were born in the 1800s which is unlikely. Maybe it would make sense if you had ONE grandparent that was 40 when they had one of your parents, but the likelihood of all 4 of your grandparents to have been in their 40s is very, very rare for that era.

You are a troll (you're funny though). Your grandparents were not born in the 1800s. I've seen your threads before. Don't you claim to be 55? That means you were born in 1964. Your parents were probably born in the 1930s or 1940s which means your grandparents were probably born in the 1910s or 1920s. People used to have children a LOT younger back in the day. Most people had their kids in their teens and twenties back then. Your grandparents would've had to have been in their 40s when they had your parents if they were born in the 1800s which is unlikely. Maybe it would make sense if you had ONE grandparent that was 40 when they had one of your parents, but the likelihood of all 4 of your grandparents to have been in their 40s is very, very rare for that era.
hapa detective cel

OP makes a claim he fails to substantiate.

People on 1800s knew how to do everything and were self suffficinet, now your average numale cant even fucking change a lightbulb or repair a flat tire much less go hiking by themselves or cook a raw rabbit or run a mile lmao.

I may be incel for now but at least i was raised a man.

They're all dead now. Someone born in 1899 would be 120 today, but they were 70ish when you were still a child. Time passes too quickly, we're here for a very short time if we think about it. Our turn to say good-bye to this world will come before we even lived!

Lifefuel for @BlkPillPres

Timetravelcel tbh

How could you have uncles born in 1800s? what age are you? Lets say your uncle is 30 years older than you which is the usual case that would make you 90?

Oldest person i knew was my great-grandma who was born in 1903. She loved me, but shortly before her death in 2008 she suddenly started hating me for no reason, probably felt that i will grow up ugly.

My parents grandparents were born in 1890s and they are late 50s, early 60s, people in those days had very large families, it was very common for older women in their 40s to still have children, so lets say you were born 1892 and you had your last child aged 40 that is 1932 and this person had a child at 30, that is 1962.

How could you have uncles born in 1800s? what age are you? Lets say your uncle is 30 years older than you which is the usual case that would make you 90?
Great uncles.
Grandfathers born 1884, 1891. Parents born 1919, 1926.
They were from The Greatest Generation, and there's a reason they're named that..
Brothers and sisters of grandparents: 1880's, 1890's, 1900's
My grandfather was alive when a person from the 1700's was still alive.
He could've met someone alive before the United States (1776).

Great uncles.
Grandfathers born 1884, 1891. Parents born 1919, 1926.
Brothers and sisters of grandparents: 1880's, 1890's, 1900's
My grandfather was alive when a person from the 1700's was still alive.
He could've met someone alive before the United States (1776).

And all four of your grandparents were born in the 1800s? :feelswhere:

I doubt that, I think you're full of shit.
My grandfather fought in World War I
He supported The Tzar.
One grandfather was OLDER THAN HITLER.
And all four of your grandparents were born in the 1800s? :feelswhere:
Do the math. My parents were born in 1919, 1926. Their parents were born in THE EIGHTEEN HUNDREDS.

My grandfather fought in World War I
He supported The Tzar.
One grandfather was OLDER THAN HITLER.

Do the math. My parents were born in 1919, 1926. Their parents were born in THE EIGHTEEN HUNDREDS.

larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back