Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People unironically think we are worse than actual terrorists because we understand ugly men face unavoidable issues.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Nothing evokes more anger in people than pointing out that being an unattractive male severely impacts your ability to find a sexual partner.

When I'm bored I'll ask people for dating advice on other forums/online games; at first everyone is friendly. When I point out that I've been rejected for being ugly multiple times and that I am male, all that friendliness turns into pure hatred. This hatred is further amplified when I reveal I've been following their same advice all my life, yet saw no success. Their responses radiate actual anger and disgust.

I spent all of highschool trying to improve my personality, fitness, style, hobbies; for the sole purpose of finding a girl to love me. I realized all of this was futile after four years of seeing males with strong jawlines, pretty eyes, tall stature, and no balding have active sex lives.

Sure, males without all of those listed features can eventually find a relationship. But I have noticed that ALL of these relationships are false and end up failing; the female inevitably turns cold and hostile towards the unattractive male, and there is little to no sex/romance since the female isn't sexually attracted to the male.
That isn't a real relationship, and unfortunately your genetics determine if you can ever have real love as a male. Real love is built on mutual sexual attraction, and females are sexually attracted to genetic traits.

high IQ post and factual

I believe everyone is a strong believer of eugenics since birth, they throw all kinds of excuses as to why you fail in finding a mate instead of admitting their real reasons why they think you are failing. All they have to do is look at your face and they'll instantly and instinctively know the true reason, but because of today's indoctrination of the bluepill, everyone is thrown into a vicious cycle of virtue signaling. If that fails, they immediately become hostile as the last line of their defence mechanism and cry wolf about how you are a misogynistic Nazi pedofile.

imagine when the day comes and incel wanted posters are put up all around the world and Interpol are looking for us all because we will be seen as terrorists because the odd few go all mental and kill some people . it will be like incels are the new isis but more trendy a bit uglier and less confident. Interpol description of incels. short or tall, ugly and or unattractive also be on the look out for manlets they are considered the most dangerous they can disguise themselves as hobbits, funny looking eyes sometimes considered creepy, WARNING: if you are approached by a male who has asked you out or made small talk shoot on site empty the whole clip then reload and repeat and after call for military assistance as they will bring in a tank and have a few shots just to be certain the threat is exterminated.

Yeah, I remember asking for dating/self-improvement advice on cuckit back in 2017. I started receiving messages from people on r/tinder and other subs telling me to kill myself cos I'm a misogynist virgin. I hadn't even taken the blackpill at that stage. It was that outright hatred towards virgins that made me who I am today.
It is society that drives ugly guys to become terrorists. It was the Toronto sluts that made Minassian go er. they're the only people to blame.

JFL at all blupilled virgins who ignore hatred and prejustice from soyciety towards them.