Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People unironically talking about a "beta uprising" are LARPing.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Some incels have this fantasy where one day, society will push them too far, the government will become too authoritarian....and a line will be crossed. Once that line is crossed, incels will rise up and tear down the whole social and political system. This is pure fantasy.

No matter how authoritarian society and the government becomes...you will never fight back in any meaningful or consequential way. The most you will ever do is what you are doing right now....complaining on the internet behind anonymity. In real life you will always "hide your power level" and submit to society. You wouldn't want an angry mob to come after you for wrongthink. You wouldn't want to lose your job and have a bad reputation, effectively making it impossible to find remotely decent employment in the future. You wouldn't want to be arrested for a thought crime. So you'll always be a good boy, pretend to go along with whatever society deems to be the "correct" opinion, and submit to social and legal authority.

The vast majority of incels here are extremely anonymous. Just look at how obsessed with privacy so many people on here are. If most incels won't even say these things in public or even on the internet under their real name on social media...how can you think they're going to start a revolution?

And think of it this way, at one point slavery was a common practice virtually everywhere. Slaves were beaten, did backbreaking labor under horrific conditions and were generally dehumanized. Despite this, slaves very rarely revolted against their masters. Sure, there were occasional instances where there were slave rebellions, but overall less than 1 percent of slaves ever did such a thing. Slavery only ever ended when those in power decided to end it. Even the most "alpha", high T, low inhib males will submit when they are clearly overpowered.

And in the 0.001 percent chance that there ever is some sort of attempt at a "beta uprising" it would quickly be stomped out by the powers that be.

governments usually fail due to economic reasons.

by not working and leeching from the gov., incels are doing a fair amount of damage.

same logics low IQ republicans have with firearms.

"B-B-BUT WHAT IF WE NEED THEM TO DEFEND OURSELVES FROM THE GOVERNMENT WITH TANKS, CHOPPERS AND GRENADE LAUNCHERS!"

It seems flawed to me when you get to the word "beta", we're omegas! Betas are the hordes of males (numales and accepting cucks) and the first few waves get little to nothing in terms of benefits, it's only when those in power yield a bit. The typical beta male has too little testosterone and too much material comfort to protest/riot.

governments usually fail due to economic reasons.

by not working and leeching from the gov., incels are doing a fair amount of damage.
There was never a richer time in HISTORY than today.
Unlimited food and goods.

only low iqcels would believe such an event will eventually occur.

Yep, the idea that incels will rise up in coordination and strike down something with our limited numbers seems appealing but shatters after just a little questioning

There was never a richer time in HISTORY than today.

It depends on what measurement you're going by. Minimum wage has not kept up with inflation since the late 1960s, at least in America. It was also significantly easier for blue collar americans to become home owners a few decades ago compared to now.

Economically, millennials are doing far worse than previous generations:

https://www.ft.com/content/81343d9e-187b-11e8-9e9c-25c814761640

Though I suppose you could make the argument that the material comforts we have (due to technological advancement) that previous generations did not have access to when they were young, more than makes up for the above mentioned economic woes of our time.

lmfao also
Who's going to lead it? Blackops2cel?
You think people are going to listen to him?
If we got an actual incel spokesperson we would be made fun of universally and it would go nowhere
By the Stacies and by 4chan and overseas and everywhere
Look at how much of a joke Chris Christie was just for being overweight

"In an astounding 71 percent of cases, the children’s guesses of who would make the best ship captain correctly predicted the election results. When 680 adults were shown the same photos, their competency ratings correctly predicted the true outcome 72 percent of the time"

http://bigthink.com/neurobonkers/wh...ections-simply-by-looking-at-candidates-faces

Last edited:
On my real fb I give some blackpills to my friends and family, and in person when I meet new people. I live in a very liberal state too, no one has ever tried to fight me, but they disagreed with me if they were too bluepill. A lot of guys are getting to the point where they don't care about being politically correct, because they're realizng they've been lied to their whole lives. At least slaves knew they were being enslaved and there was nothing they could do about it. When enough people complain anonymously, it will get to the point where too many men are blackpilled, and something will be done. The gov' can't stop men from complaining anonymously or catfishing femoids and embarrassing them on the internet. People thought TRP and mgtow wouldn't get anywhere but they've been growing little by little and there was a Red pill movie recently.