Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People unironically hate autistic men

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★
This is something that few are willing to admit but it is visible in the dynamics of everyday life.

If you stop to think about it, everything that a man can suffer shaming from is somehow an autistic trait, like not being outgoing, having a hunched posture, dissident or childish interests and hobbies

But what I want to talk about, is if you have similar traits or have autism, and have already frequented hypersocial places like parties or clubs, you notice in people's eyes their contempt for you, when you don't show yourself to be so NT

I said at the beginning that few are willing to admit this, because in the view of psychology this is just a kind of paranoia, but I swear to God it is genuine, I swear they despise
I swear to God everyone hates autistic men, it's just a matter of what they believe or say and the truth of how they act, it's instinctive, tribal censorship mechanism

(it is oversocialization)

yes if i wasnt autistic i would maybe have kind of a good life

They look at me like I'm an alien

This is a given
Soyciety is NT, so people are gonna hate any non-NT person

Your either in the Mob or not and get Ostracized "

I get these kinds of looks time to time when i interact with these niggas

This is something that few are willing to admit but it is visible in the dynamics of everyday life.

If you stop to think about it, everything that a man can suffer shaming from is somehow an autistic trait, like not being outgoing, having a hunched posture, dissident or childish interests and hobbies

But what I want to talk about, is if you have similar traits or have autism, and have already frequented hypersocial places like parties or clubs, you notice in people's eyes their contempt for you, when you don't show yourself to be so NT

I said at the beginning that few are willing to admit this, because in the view of psychology this is just a kind of paranoia, but I swear to God it is genuine, I swear they despise
I swear to God everyone hates autistic men, it's just a matter of what they believe or say and the truth of how they act, it's instinctive, tribal censorship mechanism

autistic trait, like not being outgoing, having a hunched posture, dissident or childish interests and hobbies

it’s only good when you’re a chad or normie from what i seen

Nah you are just ugly.
Normies hate ugly defeated men, not autistic men per se.

WatER, literally uncanny valley effect @Da_Yunez once we attribute non-nt behavior they no longer see us as human

WatER, literally uncanny valley effect @Da_Yunez once we attribute non-nt behavior they no longer see us as human
Exactly, this is why "social awkwardness" is satanized by normies so hard in the first place.

I agree autistic men are hated or if not hated belittled or made so trivial that why not just hate us.I agree also men more more than women on the spectrum.If only there was some government program to exchange autism for permanent physical disability ,that would be awesome !!

Any non nt !MAN!, please dude… you think autistic w*men get this kind of hate? Of course they don’t
I know that
I obviously didn't mean females