Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People think we're evil because we think the game is unfair and want to vent about it

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
and they know the game is unfair, but pretend it's fair, or tell us to just shut up and accept it quietly (cucked).

Because feeling unlucky is selfish, egotistic, yadda yadda,

Just like untouchables in caste-society India, we're just supposed to accept our placement by birth as if it's our fault, when it isn't.
We live in a caste society.

The way the human mind works: Anyone who disagrees with someone = monster, braindead, evil, brainwashed. Normies are just projecting that onto us.

and they know the game is unfair, but pretend it's fair, or tell us to just shut up and accept it quietly
Reality is too depressing. People have to delude themselves into thinking everything is okay and things aren't that bad.

and they know the game is unfair, but pretend it's fair, or tell us to just shut up and accept it quietly
This is just how normies cope. They either have to delusion max or just accept it like a cuck.

They think it's fair as long as it plays out in their favor. Incels experience all cruelty of this world firsthand and we dont want to stay silent about that. And because we're not silent, because we expose this ugly side to normietards and make them feel uncomfortable, they want to shut us down.

Last edited:
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start

They think it's fair as long as it plays out in their favor. Incels experience all cruelty of this world firsthand and we dont want to stay silent about that. And because we're not silent, because we expose this ugly side to normietards and make them feel uncomfortable, they want to shut us down.
The way the human mind works: Anyone who disagrees with someone = monster, braindead, evil, brainwashed. Normies are just projecting that onto us.
I wouldn't say this is only how the human mind works, this is also how a larger organism called a cult or an indoctrination works.

I wouldn't say this is only how the human mind works, this is also how a larger organism called a cult or an indoctrination works.
The only difference between a cult and an ideology is how socially acceptable the two are. Look at liberalism, conservatism and even social movements like BLM or Feminism. If you disagree with them on any topic, no matter how minor, you are immediately vilified and they automatically lose all respect for you.

Humans are tribalistic by nature, and condemning fringe groups as cults for exhibiting that kind of behaviour is hypocritical.

we threaten the abilities of normies to delude themselves about reality

The way the NPC mind works: Anyone who disagrees with someone = monster, braindead, evil, brainwashed. Normies are just projecting that onto us.

tbh

Only losers complain about the rules of the game.
If you're losing that means you're a low status male.
If you're a low status male you need to shut up and die quietly unnoticed in a corner because high status people not having to think about you is more important than your suffering.

If you're a low status male you need to shut up and die quietly unnoticed in a corner because high status people not having to think about you is more important than your suffering.

The game is rigged.

Precisely. The existence of guys here having these discussions is ruining the fun of higher status people that have sex and even bluepilled sexless males that delusionally relate to this feel entitled to low status males complaining about their issues with each other to shut up.

I don't remember where I came across this, but I read that clinically depressed people see the world as it is, and they are of course not considered normal.
The same with incels. We see how rigged, unfair, and lookist society is, and we learned the hard way how heartless and shallow women are; for being realists, we're evil

I don't remember where I came across this, but I read that clinically depressed people see the world as it is, and they are of course not considered normal.
The same with incels. We see how rigged, unfair, and lookist society is, and we learned the hard way how heartless and shallow women are; for being realists, we're evil
Yeah, depressive realism. Although whether or not it's helpful at all is debatable. Most of the time, seeing things closer to how they really are only hurts you.

Reality is too depressing. People have to delude themselves into thinking everything is okay and things aren't that bad.
People are narcissists, they literally cannot process, or even entertain a differing perception of the world.

If any of us on this forum were born chads, we would most likely side with IT. I only complain about the battles that I'm losing, and would gladly relish in success even if it wasn't fair.