Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People think we talk like this IRL

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Normals are fucking stupid. Imagine thinking we use incel jargon irl. It's fun to be mindless and spread the blackpill tbh but JFL if you talk like an incel in the real world

IT unironically thinks we call all females we meet IRL whores and that's why we're incels.

I'm actually a too polite beta irl :cryfeels:

Normals are fucking stupid. Imagine thinking we use incel jargon irl. It's fun to be mindless and spread the blackpill tbh but JFL if you talk like an incel in the real world
I would probably do it if it bade sense.

My line of work involve me going to d jp civil court house up to half a dozen times per year or so. I usually have to speak lawyer jargon english n stuff. Just d facts mam.

I think their concern is not that we talk like this IRL, but that we think like this IRL, and it influences our decisions and stuff. Maybe you don't call women "foids" to their faces, but do you think of her as a "foid" when you interact with her? And might that impede you in social situations?

Good Morning
GOOD

I don't talk in real life

I think their concern is not that we talk like this IRL, but that we think like this IRL, and it influences our decisions and stuff. Maybe you don't call women "foids" to their faces, but do you think of her as a "foid" when you interact with her? And might that impede you in social situations?
Massive fucking cope. Chad thinks she's a slut and gets laid. Foids love it when a guy sees her as sexy if she's ATTRACTED to him.

If you worship females, you will be submissive and weak, which women HATE. You are actually more likely to get laid if you take a sociopathic approach to women

I dont interact with people until I know if they deserve respect or not (usually not)

They're so stupid

I talk like this IRL, is it over for me?

I speak just like this in real life just because I have no one

Massive fucking cope. Chad thinks she's a slut and gets laid. Foids love it when a guy sees her as sexy if she's ATTRACTED to him.

If you worship females, you will be submissive and weak, which women HATE. You are actually more likely to get laid if you take a sociopathic approach to women

We aren't Chad. Rules don't apply to Chad. We have to look at this from a normie perspective.

We aren't Chad. Rules don't apply to Chad. We have to look at this from a normie perspective.
I just explained it though. You see, normies that get laid (and they do, its not just Chad) have a "dark triad" approach, and they aren't "nice" but see women as sluts, so they act like "bad boys" or what not, and they are able to get laid. Us, meanwhile, are either too ugly or if we aren't rejected off the bat fuck it up with our weak beta attitude and/or social awkwardness.

Well said. The part we're missing is the attraction part :lul:

I mostly act chill and treat ppl with respect irl. Not that it gets me anywhere cuz looks tbh.