Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People think incels aim for 10/10 Stacy and that we get SAD when it doesnt happen. What a fucking joke..

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
WHAT A CUCK

Retards...

I am fully aware that I cannot get a 7/10 stacy as a 3/10 incel
I am also fully aware that she wouldnt want to date down as a 7/10 stacy.

But the one thing I have a problem with is when 3/10 foids which would be my looksmatch is aiming to date 7/10 because thats what society taught her.
I have a problem with me having to date down and go for potentially disabled and overweight foids. EVEN THEY HAVE PREFERENCES SUCH AS 6ft + IN HEIGHT(faceandlms video shows this)

I am very fucking aware that someone who looks better than me wont speak to me and would go to someone on their own level.
But this isnt the fucking case and in most situations I have to be even 2 motherfucking SMV points above her.

This shit pisses me the fuck off. Why should I suffer because you cucumber fucking sluts decided that your own level isnt good enough.

This is the problem you blue haired cum guzzling sluts. Hope you drop.

Last edited:
Tbh I just have to find the woman attractive. Doesn't have to be 6/10 or anything, but I have to personally, subjectively find her attractive. And my standards are pretty low, as long as the face is decent I'm happy.

Tbh I just have to find the woman attractive. Doesn't have to be 6/10 or anything, but I have to personally, subjectively find her attractive. And my standards are pretty low, as long as the face is decent I'm happy.
Sorry, in this day and age you have to mog her to even be eligible for a date.

if you want her she doesn't want you, this is almost a rule now

Sorry, in this day and age you have to mog her to even be eligible for a date.

Of course. This is because all men want women between 18 and 50. So all men between 18 and 70 go for these women. So there are much more men than women in the dating game. Simple as that. They can choose...

as a male you must not have standards to succeed in the sexual market.
this is how most normies find a women.

as a male you must not have standards to succeed in the sexual market.
this is how most normies find a women.
I agree, you must lower yourself to non existent levels

The headline alone confirmes that it is all about looks...

they dont know what we suffer from,and dont care..

"And they wonder why they can't get laid."

Not true. We know exactly why. Often down to the millimeter.

"They deserve to be mocked, touch-starved, and forced to die alone because their personalities are so awful."

Yeah, sorry for not being all smiles and rainbows after having exactly this done to us before we were even old enough to care about the opposite sex while actual murderers, rapists, and bullies get sex and partners all the time. You included, unless you're one of those incels-in-denial who seem to be the ones who hate on us the most.

"Maybe if they didn't feel entitled to models they wou-"

Shut your overwrought suck hole. Just because a female isn't 200+ pounds with acne and a frog face doesn't mean she's a model. Most of us would even settle that far down, but even 200+ pound frog ladies with acne feel entitled to Chad and Chadlite.

Radical Islam has produced more terrorists this past month than incels have produced this century. Why don't you go watchdog them instead of a tiny enclave of lonely depressed men who spend their free time sulking in their apartments and basements? Because you don't actually care about whatever threat you claim we pose to society. You just want an easy target for mockery and harassment. Just admit it.

Projection.
The shit heads that write this tend to be Stacies themselves that only notice guys that are 9 or above in looks

I'm 4/10, I want a 4/10 female. No 4/10 female wants me because they can easily have 5/10+ men.

Exactly, people love saying we don’t get girl “cuz we alwehz go fer stayzy” but they don’t realize we have been up and down the rejection football field and most “stayzies” we want are girls that are literally our looksmatch or a point above us.

numales cucks don't understand Juggernaut law

At this point, only a 10/10 Stacy can satisfy me tbh..

My first girlfriend was 48 years old, over 400 pounds, confined to a wheelchair, facially disfigured from a car accident, a highschool dropout, bipolar, schizophrenic, and addicted to painkillers. I was 25, able-bodied and almost finished with college. You guys are right about trying to get your "looksmatch". Not one single able-bodied morbidly obese women close to my own age was interested in me. I had to sign up for a disabled dating side and aim for women 20 years older than myself, or those with intellectual disabilities, before anyone expressed interest in a date.

Last edited:
It's foids projecting. They have an army of orbiters around them constantly, so for them finding a relationship is as simple as lowering their standards below Chad. Logic and reasoning are based on past experiences, therefore, when a foid hears that someone is lonely and can't get sex, they assume that person's standards are too high.

Numales worship the thoughts and actions of foids, so when a cuck hears a foid saying something like this, they adopt it as their gospel.

Even 4/10s are on high demand,these dumb normalfaggots should try making Tinder experiments themselves.

Last edited:
Foids are worse than bitcoin nowadays.

View attachment 87444
Retards...

I am fully aware that I cannot get a 7/10 stacy as a 3/10 incel
I am also fully aware that she wouldnt want to date down as a 7/10 stacy.

But the one thing I have a problem with is when 3/10 foids which would be my looksmatch is aiming to date 7/10 because thats what society taught her.
I have a problem with me having to date down and go for potentially disabled and overweight foids. EVEN THEY HAVE PREFERENCES SUCH AS 6ft + IN HEIGHT(faceandlms video shows this)

I am very fucking aware that someone who looks better than me wont speak to me and would go to someone on their own level.
But this isnt the fucking case and in most situations I have to be even 2 motherfucking SMV points above her.

This shit pisses me the fuck off. Why should I suffer because you cucumber fucking sluts decided that your own level isnt good enough.

This is the problem you blue haired cum guzzling sluts. Hope you drop.
2/10 Harriets have the same high standards in men as 10/10 Stacies. Might as well aim for the best.

They're being willfully ignorant. There's no way these people who demand you to have sex with trannies and support landwhales wanting 6ft. Chad are this dense.

Too many quality users are getting banned :feelsbadman:

This is how normies try to justify incels being “bad people”.

It's foids projecting. They have an army of orbiters around them constantly, so for them finding a relationship is as simple as lowering their standards below Chad. Logic and reasoning are based on past experiences, therefore, when a foid hears that someone is lonely and can't get sex, they assume that person's standards are too high.

Numales worship the thoughts and actions of foids, so when a cuck hears a foid saying something like this, they adopt it as their gospel.
This. Cucks think everything that all the things foids say are all true. That's just how low iq they are. Astonishing really.