Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People think I'm fat sometimes.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
But in reality, I'm no more than 12% bodyfat and I weight very little for my heigh, and I'm pretty lean. However, my face looks fat because it's recessed as fuck. I also have a wide frame, so people also think I look fat simply because of the breadth of my body (I'm not flexing on narrow-shouldercels, pls no ban). Even if I were on an Auschwitz-tier diet, I would still probably be perceived as fat because of my face or because of how I fill out my shirts easily.

In conclusion, it's over.

it's over for storing fat in their facecels

it's over for storing fat in their facecels
My jaw is just so recessed that my face has the appearance of being bloated all the time. I also have a peanut skull.

My jaw is just so recessed that my face has the appearance of being bloated all the time. I also have a peanut skull.
I know what you mean, like Cassady Campbell in the video where he visited Blahas gym. Except he also had moonface from roid abuse but his recessed face exaggerated the bloat even more. Adam Sandler kinda has a fat face, no?

It's infuriating when 23% body fat Chad has a leaner face than 13% body fat you.

It's infuriating when 23% body fat Chad has a leaner face than 13% body fat you.
Fucking THIS. Also more infuriating when people say to lose more weight. What do I have to be, a fucking Auschwitz survivor?
All it is is superior bone structure.

I know what you mean, like Cassady Campbell in the video where he visited Blahas gym. Except he also had moonface from roid abuse but his recessed face exaggerated the bloat even more. Adam Sandler kinda has a fat face, no?
That's probably why I won't ever touch roids. It would make me look even worse, and I would croak by age 40.
Might give SARMs a try though. They seem far safer than steroids in every single way.

I store a lot of fat on my face for some reason

ppl think im still in high school all the time

Walk around with no t-shirt on, maybe that will convince them?

Over for us AppearingToBeFatcels

I'm still fat but it wasn't bad as it was 30 pounds ago, I still want to get down to 190 but I'm scared of loose skin

People know I'm fat regardless of my baggy clothing. My stomach does show in some parts of my hoodie and I have manboobs that make me look like a woman, or at least a fucking landwhale. Fat is also stored on my face and I have chubby cheeks, it fucking sucks that I still look like a child in middle school even though I'm in high school now.