Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion people that identify as incel but still want to be friends with women

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
people that identify as incel but still want to be friends with women.

are u like this?

fuck having cumdumpster friends

fuck having cumdumpster friends

Indeed.

being ''friends'' with a woman is a cope. either you fuck her or you're one of her orbiters, that she'll use for attention or other things, while she gets fucked by chad. if you're incel and friends with a woman you're a giga cuck.

female friends ic

being ''friends'' with a woman is a cope. either you fuck her or you're one of her orbiters, that she'll use for attention or other things, while she gets fucked by chad. if you're incel and friends with a woman you're a giga cuck.
yeah. i asked because there's a dude in the himr server that calls himself incel but only wants to talk to and befriend the women there. i don't think he's an actual incel or maybe he's not blackpilled

yeah. i asked because there's a dude in the himr server that calls himself incel but only wants to talk to and befriend the women there. i don't think he's an actual incel or maybe he's not blackpilled
he's trying to befriend them in hopes of getting laid or getting a crumb of attention. probably still incel, since most males natural response is to simp, but yeah, he's a bluepilled cuck.

he's trying to befriend them in hopes of getting laid or getting a crumb of attention. probably still incel, since most males natural response is to simp, but yeah, he's a bluepilled cuck.
yeah you're most likely right. The funniest thing about it is he'll go from saying misogynistic things using incel terminology like "all foids are retarded" to talking to the females in the server like he loves them. that level of cognitive dissonance must be because of underlying mental illness....

That's pathetic if you think like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back