Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People that call ER/mass shooters “cowards” “wimps” etc just further enhance the point of the shooting

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
“ER was a coward” “Eric and Dylan were edgy nerds” “nikolas Cruz was weird”

The self awareness of people saying these things. When you say shit like this it does nothing but validate the action that took place. Why the fuck do u think they did that? Cuz people were calling them the same shit you’re calling them right now! “Man ER was a coward he was stupid” ok. You insulting him like that is exactly what others said that pushed him to go ER (on top of romantic frustration).

I find it hilarious that people think mass shootings will stop if you just shame and insult the mass shooter. If anything it 100% proves and validates their feelings. “I know a way to own the evil inkels! Call their mass shooters names that caused them to commit mass shootings!” “Shame the people shamed so bad they had to kill their shamers. That will BTFO them!”

Ugly men can never win. They'll be ridiculed their entire lives. They'll be laughed at on their death bed. And they'll be mocked after they die. Its a curse being born as a subhuman. Nothing we do will ever compensate for the inferior genes we were born with.

Ugly men can never win. They'll be ridiculed their entire lives. They'll be laughed at on their death bed. And they'll be mocked after they die. Its a curse being born as a subhuman. Nothing we do will ever compensate for the inferior genes we were born with.
What are ur thoughts on my thread being pushed down to the bottom of the forum activity

Also jfl @ thinking killing several people makes you a coward. It's the exact opposite.

Also jfl @ thinking killing several people makes you a coward. It's the exact opposite.
Er legit took a bullet from the cops iirc and kept going.

even if we get plastic surgery we will be hated for that too.

“ER was a coward” “Eric and Dylan were edgy nerds” “nikolas Cruz was weird”

The self awareness of people saying these things. When you say shit like this it does nothing but validate the action that took place. Why the fuck do u think they did that? Cuz people were calling them the same shit you’re calling them right now! “Man ER was a coward he was stupid” ok. You insulting him like that is exactly what others said that pushed him to go ER (on top of romantic frustration).

I find it hilarious that people think mass shootings will stop if you just shame and insult the mass shooter. If anything it 100% proves and validates their feelings. “I know a way to own the evil inkels! Call their mass shooters names that caused them to commit mass shootings!” “Shame the people shamed so bad they had to kill their shamers. That will BTFO them!”
It's a rigged game. Either you bend down to soyciety's false hierarchy or take action.

Normies encourage potential mass shooters do take revenge on soyciety by bullying those who already went ER - I wholeheartedly agree.

“ha ha what an ugly freak, you probably have a small dick. Lol no one likes you”
:soy:

*kid walks in with a pistol wearing a trench coat*
“OMG, all lives matter, sucy was a beautiful girl who was going to Ivy League college after high school, RIP football chad”
:feels:

I don’t give a shit about others lives in that case. They don’t mourn for the wrong doings that caused they mourn because they get their asses handed to to them.

Hey Mr. Drummer:

Bummerdrummer

I can't put into words how much I disagree with this bullshit. I think it's completely understandable and logical to turn against a society that shows you nothing but hatred, every god damned day of your life. ITfags are RETARDS!!! @BummerDrummer

“ha ha what an ugly freak, you probably have a small dick. Lol no one likes you”
:soy:

*kid walks in with a pistol wearing a trench coat*
“OMG, all lives matter, sucy was a beautiful girl who was going to Ivy League college after high school, RIP football chad”
:feels:

I don’t give a shit about others lives in that case. They don’t mourn for the wrong doings that caused they mourn because they get their asses handed to to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back