Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People that beep their horns at you?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Like they expect you to run across the street or something. I wish I could witness them crash and burn shortly after they do that passive aggressive bullshit. Safe in their big metal box.

QuantumDummy said:
Like they expect you to run across the street or something. I wish I could witness them crash and burn shortly after they do that passive aggressive bullshit. Safe in their big metal box.

What the fuck?
This happened to me yesterday

Themisterpepsi said:
What the fuck?
This happened to me yesterday

Happened to me a couple of minutes ago. I'm walking across the street at a decent pace and some bitch honks his/her horn at me to speed up, but I kept the same pace. It's happened a couple of times before and makes my fuckin' blood boil. Horns should only be used for emergencies. Nothing would make feel better than to see them crash into a fuckin' tree right after.

Yeah, it always happens to me. When I first started driving, I had hella induced anxiety.

But I do a sociopathic thing to inflict more pain and frustration on them, I just drive extra slower, to mirror my frustration upon them. Its also kind of like revenge and life fuel for me.

Let them revel their own irrational anger and hate, anyways they're stupid for getting mad over small little shit like that.

If you can drive you're not an incel.

I'm half kidding

coldmachinery said:
If you can drive you're not  an incel.

I'm half kidding

I was walking but lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, it always happens to me. When I first started driving, I had hella induced anxiety.

But I do a sociopathic thing to inflict more pain and frustration on them, I just drive extra slower, to mirror my frustration upon them. Its also kind of like revenge and life fuel for me.

Let them revel their own irrational anger and hate, anyways they're stupid  for getting mad over small little shit like that.

I was walking, not driving.

To get to my house from the bus stop I need to cross a 6 lane road at the traffic light. When the light is green for me to turn, it is also green for traffic to make a left turn and intersect the walkway. So, I walk about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way to the middle of the road, then stop and wait for the cars turning left to do so until there are none left and I finish crossing the rest of the way. The reason I stop about 1/3 of the way there is because I don't want these cars to do that awkward shit where they have a green light but they stop in the middle of the intersection to let me walk for 15 seconds to cross the rest of the lanes. When I wait that far back, they just confidently drive on ahead and everyone goes about their day without issue.

Except last week, when some bitch standing in the 3 lane road WHEN THE LIGHT WAS RED and saw that THERE WERE CARS GOING PERPENDICULAR TO HER POSITION FROM THE SIDE ROAD, TURNING ONTO THE HIGHWAY SHE IS ON, fucking HONKED HER HORN AT ME. Yes bitch, if you honk your horn at me, I'm going to run into fucking intersecting traffic to cross the street faster so that you can stay there for JUST AS FUCKING LONG because you have to wait for the red light to turn green AND THERE IS NO TURNS YOU CAN MAKE that you can even be pissed at me about. I turned around, gave her two fat middle fingers and yelled "fuck you." There are very few things that can get me to go from 0 to 100 in so few seconds, but that was definitely one of them.