Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People that aren't sociopaths are stupid

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
And that's not to say sociopaths are brilliant-- there are a few dumb sociopaths that fuck themselves over. But if you find yourself overthinking about something morally, you are an idiot. You should be thinking-- I can get away with this because my needs are more important than others.

"I can get away with it" is positive active and Chad

"How will this make me look?" is incel.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't force yourself to become a sociopath, you either are one or you are not.

And that's not to say sociopaths are brilliant-- there are a few dumb sociopaths that fuck themselves over. But if you find yourself overthinking about something morally, you are an idiot. You should be thinking-- I can get away with this because my needs are more important than others.

"I can get away with it" is positive active and Chad

"How will this make me look?" is incel.
It's better to be a narcissist and a psychopath, since they tend to manipulate people.

Hispanics destroy the blackpill
he's one of the few sex havers I would like to have on a t-shirt for being a goddamn legend

I believe nowadays everybodys trying to be a sociopath, including normies and thugmaxxing scumbags listening to their rap music trying to be amoral to get ahead, its not that difficult or unique nowadays to be a greeding cheating scumbag sociopath, and in situations where its really worth it maybe Id still do it. Id Never cheat My friends and allies though. Thats just dishonorable and disgraceful

I believe nowadays everybodys trying to be a sociopath, including normies and thugmaxxing scumbags listening to their rap music trying to be amoral to get ahead, its not that difficult or unique nowadays to be a greeding cheating scumbag sociopath, and in situations where its really worth it maybe Id still do it. Id Never cheat My friends and allies though. Thats just dishonorable and disgraceful
you're a good man. Now give me $200

you're a good man. Now give me $200
Being a sociopath in todays day and age is nothing special. Foids do it when they select for darktriadmaxxxed thugmaxxxed chad, normies do it when they bully the weak and defenseless, racists do it when they act like scumbag bigots. You have to be competitive to get ahead in todays world its true, but personally id rather behave with Honor and Dignity even as an incel, and reserve my ruthless sociopathic behavior towards my enemies and those that deserve it. And even if you do wanna psychopathmax/sociopathmax, you need the guns and the muscle to actually back it up. Otherwise a real Dark Triad and his thugmaxxxed friends will come along and put you in your place

Last edited:
Being a sociopath in todays day and age is nothing special. Foids do it when they select for darktriadmaxxxed thugmaxxxed chad, normies do it when they bully the weak and defenseless, racists do it when they act like scumbag bigots. You have to be competitive to get ahead in todays world its true, but personally id rather behave with Honor and Dignity even as an incel, and reserve my ruthless sociopathic behavior towards my enemies and those that deserve it. And even if you do wanna psychopathmax/sociopathmax, you need the guns and the muscle to actually back it up. Otherwise a real Dark Triad and his thugmaxxxed friends will come along and put you in your place
most importantly guns

most importantly guns
Guns are good, but youll go bankrupt if you ever have to use it even if its in self defense. Look at what happened to george zimmerman and kyle rittenhouse. They both got off but I think they went bankrupt from their lawyer fees.
Fortunately for kyle , he got slandered so hard by leftist media that hes probably got a few multimillion dollar lawsuits lines up. Maybe that could be you :feelsokman:

Unless You choose another option

Last edited:
I believe nowadays everybodys trying to be a sociopath, including normies and thugmaxxing scumbags listening to their rap music trying to be amoral to get ahead
vA_y-8.gif

not moral fagging, but i'd rather not here

This makes zero sense.

Empathy is actually a trucel trait. Foids always see empathy as weakness (which it is) and will take advantage of it no matter what. If you cant kill to take what you want or defend what you have, you dont deserve it in the first place.

This makes zero sense
It makes complete sense to Me. Being sociopathic today is typical normie behavior, Incels dont have to be scumbags like everyone else and can choose to behave Honorably and with Dignity. Only reserve sociopathic behavior for those that deserve it. Even if you wanna be a sociopath or psychopath, if you dont have the guns or the numbers to back it up, youre gonna get fucked up by the sociopath next door who does. There does that make better sense?

Last edited:
It's relative

Incels dont have to be scumbags like everyone else and can choose to behave honorably and with dignity
Kek. What do you gain from being "honorable"? Nothing. We live in a "mog or get mogged"-world.
Even if you wanna be a sociopath or psychopath, if you dont have the guns or the numbers to back it up, youre gonna get fucked up by the sociopath next door who does.
You don't choose to be a sociopath.

Thugmaxxing=low impulse control + low IQ and maybe sociopathic tendencies

Real sociopath do everything they possibly can to cover up their their dark triad personality traits. They don't "thugmaxx" and cover their faces with tattoos or shit like that. Normies are impersonating sociopaths and act like their favorite monkeys (nignog rappers). Real sociopaths/psychopaths are rare and you could never really tell if they're dark triad or not, which is a very important part of their persona

Kek. What do you gain from being "honorable"? Nothing. We live in a "mog or get mogged"-world.

You don't choose to be a sociopath.

Thugmaxxing=low impulse control + low IQ and maybe sociopathic tendencies

Real sociopath do everything they possibly can to cover up their their dark triad personality traits. They don't "thugmaxx" and cover their faces with tattoos or shit like that. Normies are impersonating sociopaths and act like their favorite monkeys (nignog rappers). Real sociopaths/psychopaths are rare and you could never really tell if they're dark triad or not, which is a very important part of their persona
Honorable as in not cheating and spitting in the faces of those who help you/ show you respect, not abusing those who are weaker than you, less able to defend themselves

I agree true sociopathy and psychopathy is genetic, but you can absolutely be hardened by your enviornment. Plus OPs original topic was about how its stupid to NOT be a sociopath which by your definition most of us are not.

"Real sociopath do everything they possibly can to cover up their their dark triad personality traits. They don't "thugmaxx" and cover their faces with tattoos or shit like that. Normies are impersonating sociopaths and act like their favorite monkeys (nignog rappers). Real sociopaths/psychopaths are rare and you could never really tell if they're dark triad or not, which is a very important part of their persona"

I agree with most of what you said here, except many criminals and thugs ARE sociopaths, maybe they werent born that way but they were the products of their enviornment. Even if you werent born a sociopath you can definitely still behave like one, then to the observer it achieves the same effect. If you are emulating all the behaviors of a sociopath successfully then thats what you are at least in that moment

Last edited: