Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People tend to think that their own desires are the LIMITs of reality

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Or for some reason despise or treat with jocularity the one who denies it

One day I will discover how to stop the "survival" mechanism of assimilation into the tribe of my brain and I will never come back here

I am not like you

I am not like you

but im serious bro

It's not aesthetic, it's not poetic, like emos, suffering is the fault of desires and desires are forced by people, they don't let you deny them, they get in your way, that's why it's difficult to be a saint, that's why you have to be strong to be kind and gentle
I am humiliated every day for being a virgin but this is the basics of the path of the saints

but im serious bro

It's not aesthetic, it's not poetic, like emos, suffering is the fault of desires and desires are forced by people, they don't let you deny them, they get in your way, that's why it's difficult to be a saint, that's why you have to be strong to be kind and gentle
I am humiliated every day for being a virgin but this is the basics of the path of the saints

View: https://youtu.be/p3l7fgvrEKM?