Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People tend to live the environment they were bron into their whole life

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★
If you were born in USA, UK or similar countries then you probably would have spend your childhood gayming on the other side if you were born in a village in Bangladesh then you probably would have spend your childhood swimming on ponds, climbed trees and did other stuff and If you were from a city then you probably would have spend time playing on the roof or balcony in afternoon or spend time gayming on your pc or mobile or whatever it has been. That's not what I came here for.

People tend to live their whole life the place they were born and they become what their location makes them. Now it is not necessarily bad and I'm not discouraging if your society teaches you some good stuff you should receive them but you shouldn’t overlook the bad stuff or become something bad by the influence of society.

For instance Japanese society influences them to become discipline, Russian society is the reason russians are so aggressive, alcoholic and emotionless. If someone was raised in western society they will never understand how disgusting casual sex, sex outside marriage is and most likely wouldn't understand the value of a joint family and how positively it affects our mental health. When you have a lot of people in a family you don't become an autistic introvert and if you spend your childhood playing some stupid video games instead of playing sports outside then you wouldn’t understand what you have missed. Someone raised in a liberal society will never understand the spiritual satisfation of prayer and If you were raised in a western society then seeing a woman who have sex outside marriage wouldn't disgust you the way it should be. Even kids feel disgusted seeing their mom with other man and in the west grown up men don't feel anything knowing their wife, mother and sister history or seeing them with men other then their husband who have sex with them outside marriage. In west most of them Don't have any protective jealousy, faith in God (the way it should be), and they even discourage having children. They think religion is stupid but they can't see where they are heading toward without it. In west they don't respect elders, eat package food, don’t know the satisfaction of eating with bare hand and probably doesn’t even know how good it feels to poop on a flat toilet compared to the western toilets where you literally have to sit to poop (that's not a natural way of pooping).

I think we should select how we want to become rather then following the footsteps of others blindly. Because only dead fish moves with the ocean wave but the living one decides for himself where he wants to go.

Even the world Girl-Friend or Boy-Friend is enough to know how they normalised this filth.

I think we should select how we want to become rather then following the footsteps of others blindly. Because only dead fish moves with the ocean wave but the living one decides for himself where he wants to go.
Essentially yes, but people here are either too low IQ or are teracoping and believe in hardcore determinism.

I live in LATAM so basically ghetto AnuelAA/Bad bunny culture

I'm considered a outsider because,

"You ain't from around here, are ya?..."

I'm someone born in an amazing era (family, society and tv media was clean too) and now I can see the filth comming but the future generation wouldn’t know cause I have seen the transformation.

I Didn't get it. Explain in simple English
I did. But I'll try again.

I'm not from here.

I traveled a lot and decided "here" was the best place for me.

But, it's very small rural area. It's a multi generational family type area, much like you described.

Ive been here 40+ years and still don't fit in.

I'm not from here.

But, it's very small rural area. It's a multi generational family type area, much like you described.

Wasted

I'm not from here.

How old are you bud?

1723736360376f

It's fun to seem psychic yet just understand how webpages display on different devices
I like the mobile version for its convenience. How else am I gonna browse is whilst driving!