Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People tell me the guy bullying me is a 'really nice guy'

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I dunno why but everyone who picks on me happens to be what happens to be the person in school who everyone loves.

And now in college I say to someone about the chad who picks on me "that guys a cunt isn't he" and ppl say "he's really nice how can you not like him? xD" or I say "has he ever been on a fight?" "No he's a really nice guy he would never get into anything like that"

And the teachers love them too and talk to eachother like they're mates

Can relate, i remember in middle school i almost got in a fight when i pushed one of those "nice guys" that was picking on me, 2 of his asslickers pushed me back came saying "iF u MeSs wItH hIm U mEsS wItH uS", and the worst part was when they called me a faggot because i stepped back, it made my blood boil, they almost started a 3 vs 1 and i was the faggot... It's just fucking unfair how they are loved for being just good loking and have a shitty attitude.

It's over.
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

It's not bullying if the guy is ugly.

"He's a really nice guy, just look at his genetics! He's clearly a saint among plebs."

Can relate, i remember in middle school i almost got in a fight when i pushed one of those "nice guys" that was picking on me, 2 of his asslickers pushed me back came saying "iF u MeSs wItH hIm U mEsS wItH uS", and the worst part was when they called me a faggot because i stepped back, it made my blood boil, they almost started a 3 vs 1 and i was the faggot... It's just fucking unfair how they are loved for being just good loking and have a shitty attitude.
I fought 3 people in a park once when I was about 13. I called them cowards and one of them offered to fight me 1 on one. I truly believe that I would have killed him had it not been for my grandmother arriving. I had the kid in a strangling position after forcing him to the ground.
I fought 3 people in a park once when I was about 13. I called them cowards and one of them offered to fight me 1 on one. I truly believe that I would have killed him had it not been for my grandmother arriving. I had the kid in a strangling position after forcing him to the ground.

anyone whos attractive is "nice"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back