Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People tell me that my husband is out of my league

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Roastie has a model rich Chad husband. Looksmatch these days :feelsrope:

Even if your Chad and your wife is average, she still won't be happy

Lmfao could you ever imagine an average 5/10 normie with a shit job dating a gigastacy?

I'm 90% sure that this post is just humble bragging.

I know some people are trying to convince him that I am emotionally hurting him by making him not realize his true value as a person. Like I'm ruining his self esteem to make him more on "my level."

It's been happening more and more lately since I'm pregnant four months and am having a little bit of trouble putting myself together every day.

It's killing me that he's surrounded basically by these gorgeous Russian and French models and they're flirting with him so hard. It's hurting my confidence and I'm scared because I'm so in love with him and he's dad to my baby and I would fall to pieces without him. These other women have NO shame and NO mercy.

What can I do about this? Or, about these feelings?
Based. Now that more people are getting blackpilled, this will happen frequently to chad chasing whores.
Lmfao could you ever imagine an average 5/10 normie with a shit job dating a gigastacy?
Hopefully it will be common when things get uncucked.

Cuckit so won't bother reading the comments, will be nothing but the same old retarded bilge :soy: "YAASSS SLAY QWEEN, I'm so happy for you, almost as happy as I am while watching my wife fuck her boyfriend" :soy:

In reality, this foid is actually very insecure and deep down worries that she really hasn't "earned" her chad. The mere fact that these comments get to her so deeply is proof of that.

Watch as the baby is born male & inherits the mother's shit genetics & hates his life while a daughter reigns supreme or brother gets the father's genes.

Chad picked an easy stress free bitch that won't dare cheat, divorce rape him or play mind games with him, a home free from negative screeching.

he is also younger than the hag

> 27M, 31F

The husband could have had a younger foid but he chose the old hag instead. Her friends are much less blind than him.

> 27M, 31F

The husband could have had a younger foid but he chose the old hag instead. Her friends are much less blind than him.

A lot of Chad's are cucks too :feelsrope:

Roastie has a model rich Chad husband. Looksmatch these days :feelsrope:

Cause he is dumb bitch. Get over it like how we incels get over the fact women 10 times uglier than us won’t even touch us.