Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People talk about Russia like they're a bunch of progressives yearning to be free of Putin.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Nah. Random people on the street believe in Putin. Russia is not Twitter.

btw, why are you called frothysolutions?
my dad once hit a fox with his car and he reversed and did a Burnout on the Body.
Shit was frothy.
Made me lick the fur from the Fenders, that faggot.

Never liked fox movies, fucking Robin Hood and shit, go fuck yourself, what a load of shite.
Like a fox could shoot a bow.

IRL foxes just stink like shit. How do they even hunt for vermin? You can smell them from 500 Yards when they are in the area, filthy coons.
JFL, look at his homo shit.

Filth

>Muricans are horribly ignorant and retarded when it comes to politics and inner-workings of other countries
Water is wet

W*stern dogs can’t cope with Russia and the rise of Chechnya.

Brainwashed low informed soyboys and roasties from Zogmerica saw propaganda on their media controlled by 5 mega corporations so now they think that poor primitive Russians live under hypnosis and in cultural blackout cause they don't have faggots parading and indoctrinating children on streets. Their inferior minds cannot understand that unlike their godless individualistic societies some countries want to respect the majority by keeping traditions, customs and family as most important pillars of their nation and society.

btw, why are you called frothysolutions?
my dad once hit a fox with his car and he reversed and did a Burnout on the Body.
Shit was frothy.
Made me lick the fur from the Fenders, that faggot.

Never liked fox movies, fucking Robin Hood and shit, go fuck yourself, what a load of shite.
Like a fox could shoot a bow.

IRL foxes just stink like shit. How do they even hunt for vermin? You can smell them from 500 Yards when they are in the area, filthy coons.
JFL, look at his homo shit.

View attachment 286862

Is this the image that's conjured when you think "Frothy Solutions?"

:lul: :lul: :lul: can you motorbike atleast?
Brainwashed low informed soyboys and roasties from Zogmerica saw propaganda on their media controlled by 5 mega corporations so now they think that poor primitive Russians live under hypnosis and in cultural blackout cause they don't have faggots parading and indoctrinating children on streets. Their inferior minds cannot understand that unlike their godless individualistic societies some countries want to respect the majority by keeping traditions, customs and family as most important pillars of their nation and society.
I wish my country was like that. But noooooo, everything that comes from the west is God's own shit we are supposed to lap up. Now we have faggot lovers parading the streets as well.

Last edited:
Tbh

Same thing in Venezuela. People are lead to think that it’s a “communist” narco-state where everybody is slave to Maduro, but when foreigners tried to invade the country they were fended off by the people.
>Muricans are horribly ignorant and retarded when it comes to politics and inner-workings of other countries
Water is wet
Brainwashed low informed soyboys and roasties from Zogmerica saw propaganda on their media controlled by 5 mega corporations so now they think that poor primitive Russians live under hypnosis and in cultural blackout cause they don't have faggots parading and indoctrinating children on streets.

Last edited:

why even care about world politics when it's so remote and irrelevant to your everyday life, especially if you're an incel

why even care about world politics when it's so remote and irrelevant to your everyday life, especially if you're an incel

Why care about madness and degeneracy when it's so remote and irrelevant to your everyday life? I don't have any kids, but I still don't like kindergarteners being taught about sex toys.

I imagine China is similar where poor and middle class people don’t care much about loss of freedoms if it means a higher quality of life. The culture there was already quite conformist. It sucks when they try to push their culture on others though

:feelsohh: Based Russians like clean shoes.

Wow fuck. I am a driver's licensecel as well. Failed bike license thrice. Don't even know how to drive a car. Based Stroheim though.

Wow fuck. I am a driver's licensecel as well. Failed bike license thrice. Don't even know how to drive a car. Based Stroheim though.

I could not even get behind of driving simulation.

Russia is a shithole. Corrupt cops, you can't leave your home at night because you'll certainly get jumped, needles at playgrounds and benches everywhere, schizophrenic bums walking around, sky high depression, crime and addiction rates. The place is a shithole in general. All the memes about how tough they are is mostly a lie because those are the strong few.