Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People stare at me in public and often give stink eye

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
It’s often some cruel look or a type of weird condescending glare, like the way someone looks at a type of insect or something , I seemingly my own and try to act normal overall but it happened time and time again and it’s only gotten worse as I’ve gotten older, I’m a uni student, full time wagie , my own place ya ya all the shit soyciety demands why do I have to be treated like a parasite after all this, makes me want to drop out entirely , find some lbs of certain material and plan my own little judgement day of sorts

They are eye raping you, have them arrested.

It’s often some cruel look or a type of weird condescending glare, like the way someone looks at a type of insect or something , I seemingly my own and try to act normal overall but it happened time and time again and it’s only gotten worse as I’ve gotten older, I’m a uni student, full time wagie , my own place ya ya all the shit soyciety demands why do I have to be treated like a parasite after all this, makes me want to drop out entirely , find some lbs of certain material and plan my own little judgement day of sorts
I've had exactly the same experiences.
Eventually you hate people because they hate you.
All that remains for us is the fight for survival so that the others don't destroy us.

I've had exactly the same experiences.
Eventually you hate people because they hate you.
All that remains for us is the fight for survival so that the others don't destroy us.
We’re pilgrims in an unholy land

gets even worse if they see you multiple times and always see you alone

That’s my neighborhood, I take nightwalks and bike rides for exercise a lot of the time and I run into the same people

That’s my neighborhood, I take nightwalks and bike rides for exercise a lot of the time and I run into the same people
yeah, some of them like shopkeepers are polite but even they get weird eventually

Whoever is alone arouses distrust in others. "Something's wrong with him".
Being alone all the time also makes it easier for those hungry and violent people to prey on you.

This only happens to ugly people.
Decent looking people don't even understand what it's like to be stared at like that everyday.
The worse is when the staring doesn't stop. Even a decade from now , we will still be stared at.
When normies give the death stare , they are signaling hostility. Don't trust any nonsense about 'its all in your head' or 'you must have did something wrong.'

The only real solution is by reducing outdoor activity. There's no way you can change how they stare at you other than just avoiding these garbage normies.
Being caught in a loop is the problem , I’m expected to function in a system seemingly dependent on my failure

just look back and stare them, they will probably shut up, if you is ugly you is more menacing, what in fact is sad but also good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back