Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people should stop misusing the terms CHAD and GigaCHAD for any loser that gets sex

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Can people stop throwing the terms gigaCHAD/gigaTyrone around lightly?

earlier today i read a brocel on here describe his 5’7 14 brother as “gigaCHAD”?!

thats ridiculous.

it goes like this:

normie
High tier normie
Chad lite
Chad
Gigachad

a CHAD is a CHAD is a CHAD! A GIGACHAD is a CHAD that cucks CHADs like how CHAD can cuck CHAD lites!

photos

normie - average person in the west, height weight average, most often skinnyfat.Blue pill understanding of life. Oftentimes soy

E3B926FD E788 4735 B7ED 122417990063

high tier normie - same as a normie but with redpill knowledge which had made him looksmax - taking care of hair, gymcels, isnt a complete soiboy etc

OR tall normie(important)

chad lite: - has the base of a CHAD but something holds him back, height, eye area

619B8CE0 0693 4CBF BD0E 3F215F4A02C6

CHAD - 8/10 and above men, rarely found outside.

Easily cucks anyone below him on the looks scale. Only 2-3of him per school, several times more per any given college. Can afford to say “tryna smash” to tinder girls

2108A177 F117 4FBB 94D7 3452860F8194

C22A177B DCA3 4A02 A77B B56812325E8A

And now the GIGACHAD: a regular 8/10+ CHAD that has statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed on top of being looksmaxxed. Easily cucks an army of CHADS. The sexual success difference between a CHAD and a gigaCHAD is the same as between an incel and a CHAD. The true gods

66FCEE50 50B7 4CB0 B9C1 363F3320B22C

1AC2BADE 5E77 417D 8807 E953185E756B

Im not that versed in tyrone-ness but obviously tyrones and gigatyrones abide to the same principles. Chris brown - gigatyrone

That "normie" is better looking than a normie tbh

Many people here forget that some sex havers are just betabuxxing hard or are high normies that got lucky.

Even white normies mog me to oblivion because white. I hate being ricecel so much. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have more respect for GigaChads than Chads tbh ngl smh

same mistakes are made here when describing stacies

because i am incapable of retaining much knowledge i will use the safest option when describing chads as simply chads

Can people stop throwing the terms gigaCHAD/gigaTyrone around lightly?

earlier today i read a brocel on here describe his 5’7 14 brother as “gigaCHAD”?!

thats ridiculous.

it goes like this:

normie
High tier normie
Chad lite
Chad
Gigachad

a CHAD is a CHAD is a CHAD! A GIGACHAD is a CHAD that cucks CHADs like how CHAD can cuck CHAD lites!

photos

normie - average person in the west, height weight average, most often skinnyfat.Blue pill understanding of life. Oftentimes soy

View attachment 244868

high tier normie - same as a normie but with redpill knowledge which had made him looksmax - taking care of hair, gymcels, isnt a complete soiboy etc

OR tall normie(important)

chad lite: - has the base of a CHAD but something holds him back, height, eye area

View attachment 244875

CHAD - 8/10 and above men, rarely found outside.

Easily cucks anyone below him on the looks scale. Only 2-3of him per school, several times more per any given college. Can afford to say “tryna smash” to tinder girls

View attachment 244880

View attachment 244881

And now the GIGACHAD: a regular 8/10+ CHAD that has statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed on top of being looksmaxxed. Easily cucks an army of CHADS. The sexual success difference between a CHAD and a gigaCHAD is the same as between an incel and a CHAD. The true gods

View attachment 244883
View attachment 244879

Im not that versed in tyrone-ness but obviously tyrones and gigatyrones abide to the same principles. Chris brown - gigatyrone
Based as hell post. You got it right

Too many people see some guy with a non deformed face slaying a fat chick and they think its a chad :lul:

well he may be a gigachad relative to his age
But yes I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back